10-20-2015 07:32 PM
55 123
tools
    The list of supported banks is pretty sad. You would think they would of secured more support before release. I'm disappointed.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-20-2015 12:03 PM
    I keep trying to use Samsung Pay and have yet to have any success.

I called the Samsung Pay support line, after 30 minutes, they suggested that I call my credit card company. I called the credit card company and they said that my card will work with Samsung, Android or Apple Pay.

I'm pretty disappointed by the time it took after get Samsung Pay to the S6 and even more so by the fact that I can't get it to work. I've tried using it both ways at terminals that accept NFC, nothing happened, I turned off NFC and tried the phone on top of and to the side of the mag reader (Samsung Pay support suggestion).
    10-20-2015 12:41 PM
    Are you a VZW user or what?

To my understanding, VZW users still can't access the app in the Play Store.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    yes, I have a VZW galaxy S6, got the OTA last week that enabled Samsung Pay. I was able to download Samsung Pay via the Play store link posted this weekend, however, I was having the initialization problems everyone else was having. Today's Samsung Pay update allow the app to actually update and work/install as needed. Now I just need my banks to support it.
    10-20-2015 01:29 PM
    Are you a VZW user or what?

To my understanding, VZW users still can't access the app in the Play Store.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    I'm Verizon. So why are there articles posted about it being available?

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-20-2015 06:48 PM
    I keep trying to use Samsung Pay and have yet to have any success.

I called the Samsung Pay support line, after 30 minutes, they suggested that I call my credit card company. I called the credit card company and they said that my card will work with Samsung, Android or Apple Pay.

I'm pretty disappointed by the time it took after get Samsung Pay to the S6 and even more so by the fact that I can't get it to work. I've tried using it both ways at terminals that accept NFC, nothing happened, I turned off NFC and tried the phone on top of and to the side of the mag reader (Samsung Pay support suggestion).
    Try sending a picture to someone via Nfc transfer. I know Samsung uses mst but you're Nfc HAS to work. I had the same issue you're having and I to get a replacement phone. If your Nfc isn't working, you won't be able to use Samsung pay
    10-20-2015 07:32 PM
55 123