Verizon will be getting gold s6 and s6 edge!!!

AspenQn

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I know many of you fellow Big Red customers will be happy to know that the Platinum Gold S6 and S6 Edge are coming to Verizon. I received the following email from someone in their corporate communications department:

Happy to say that we’ve decided to include the Gold Platinum color model of the Galaxy S6 and S6 edge. It’ll be available for preorder starting April 1 like the other colors.

Thanks!

Albert Aydin

So while it may not be able to be ordered at Best Buy, we should be able to order from VZW on April 1.

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
I kind of saw this coming with the "delayed" preorder. Even though this makes most people happy, I'm not sure I can say the same myself. I was torn between black and gold and I liked the decision being made for me.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
My embargo is over, platinum/gold here I come (unless it looks horrible when I see it live.) Hopefully it's more platinum than gold.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
God dammit! At&t, verizon, he'll even sprint has or will have the Gold available for pre order. Why T-Mobile does not really is frustrating me

Sent not from just an oversized phone but my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Gold might not be available any where but online and over the phone at pre-order, and possibly at national locations. Just to set some realistic expectations for folks going into stores in smaller areas of the US.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Gold might not be available any where but online and over the phone at pre-order, and possibly at national locations. Just to set some realistic expectations for folks going into stores in smaller areas of the US.

Will I be able to pre order the 128GB online on April 1st?
I guess I better be online at 12:00AM on April 1st.
Just looking for the regular Black 128GB.

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site

Do you know if preorders start at midnight on the 1st or if it's sometime like 9am?

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Will I be able to pre order the 128GB online on April 1st?
I guess I better be online at 12:00AM on April 1st.
Just looking for the regular Black 128GB.
Typically with huge launches like this they start when telesales and live chat are available to assist with issues or support. So as of right now they have not announced what actual time, sorry. I would be online at 12pm EST and start watching for the homepage to update if I was ordering online. You just need to understand most devices are soft launches and much smaller popularity so at midnight they are just there.....iPhone and Galaxy are a whole different breed and the volume on your website nearly brings down the site. So they have at times not started ordering until 6/8 AM and even Noon at times. There has been no actually time on the first announced, but I will ask again tomorrow to see if anything has been announced internally for a real world time.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234