04-16-2015 09:29 AM
35 12
tools
    Just saw a gold edge at my att store. Looked much more platinum than gold in the store due to the lighting. Definitely shiny. I couldn't get it out in the sun so not sure how it looks in full light. I would imagine the amount of light directly dictates whether it looks gold or platinum. Way cool but a little too shiny/blingy for me.
    04-11-2015 12:48 PM
    I saw it at best buy and it is much more platinum than gold. It was my favorite one if they actually had it in Stock.

Posted via Android Central App
    Inders99 likes this.
    04-11-2015 02:49 PM
    I went back to see it a second time. first time was shockingly shiny. maybe i was a little bit used to it, but i liked it more this time -- still not as much as i thought i would from photos, but back on board with getting it i think.

the thing that bothers me about it is the samsung logo on top -- it seems to have a border around the text that is more visible than on the other colors -- and the border and logo seem to take light differently. it makes me almost dizzy to look at it
    04-11-2015 03:08 PM
    I think once you get that gold phones out doors it's true colors will show .I saw it at bb in doors it's looks a little like silver gold

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-11-2015 03:25 PM
    Wish it wasn't so reflective
    04-11-2015 03:51 PM
    Is it in the VZ stores yet or just BB? I'm so tired of decades of black I'm looking for a new look. The back will be covered in a case anyway so it'll cut down on the bling factor.
    04-11-2015 04:28 PM
    If the Platinum Gold is anything like Black Sapphire, I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in any photos you see of it. Every pic of it looks like a different color. Get out and find one to look at in person if you can!

On the Black Sapphire, most of the pics online make it look solid or close to solid black. Since I got mine, the blue tint is MUCH more apparent in person in everyday light...and honestly, the looks changes constantly depending on which light you are in. I haven't seen mine once that it looked as solid black as many of the online pics made it look.
    04-11-2015 05:40 PM
    If the Platinum Gold is anything like Black Sapphire, I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in any photos you see of it. Every pic of it looks like a different color. Get out and find one to look at in person if you can!

On the Black Sapphire, most of the pics online make it look solid or close to solid black. Since I got mine, the blue tint is MUCH more apparent in person in everyday light...and honestly, the looks changes constantly depending on which light you are in. I haven't seen mine once that it looked as solid black as many of the online pics made it look.
    Yes the gold phone changes color with ever move of the hand and yes it's reflective but I like it it's different

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-11-2015 07:49 PM
    Hey man, yea I went to best buy on Saturday to finally see the Gold in person and I was blown away with how awesome it looks in person. It is more platinum silvery which I actually like as it really does look premium. I will defintely be keeping my pre-order of Verizon Gold just wish it would get here already, I hate waiting for it!!! It does show fingerprints I won't lie about that, but who is really looking at the back of your phone besides you and most of the time I put the phone down on hits back so no one is going to see that. I can't wait for my Gold 64gb!!!!

I went back to see it a second time. first time was shockingly shiny. maybe i was a little bit used to it, but i liked it more this time -- still not as much as i thought i would from photos, but back on board with getting it i think.

the thing that bothers me about it is the samsung logo on top -- it seems to have a border around the text that is more visible than on the other colors -- and the border and logo seem to take light differently. it makes me almost dizzy to look at it
    Inders99 likes this.
    04-13-2015 07:45 AM
    has anyone had any issues the gold s6 outdoors? Since the gold is on the front too does it get too reflective in the sun?
    04-16-2015 09:29 AM
35 12