Has anyone actually seen the gold?

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Just wondering if it looks more gold or platinum? Sometimes it looks gold and sometimes it looks platinum. Not so crazy about the former and love the latter.

Just a bit hesitant to order sight unseen, might have to wait until it hits the stores to make the selection.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering if it looks more gold or platinum? Sometimes it looks gold and sometimes it looks platinum. Not so crazy about the former and love the latter.

Just a bit hesitant to order sight unseen, might have to wait until it hits the stores to make the selection.

Here is a video of T-Mobile un-boxing the S6 and Gold Platinum is one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBLKFEE3l5g

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks..looks great there, in other pics I've seen a lot more gold. Just wondering if anyone has seen it live yet?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks..looks great there, in other pics I've seen a lot more gold. Just wondering if anyone has seen it live yet?

I personally have not, only in videos. I would imagine the stores would have them on display. I went with Black, the Gold / Platinum was a little too fancy looking for my taste.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
FYI, T-Mobile had the Gold S6/S6 Edge 64 gig only for now to purchase. Status shows back ordered but that might change as inventory trickles in

Sent not from just an oversized phone but my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I am really interested in the gold option. Curious what it looks like in person.

Posted via the Android Central App

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm the opposite. I'm hoping it's more gold looking than platinum looking. The platinum just looks too reflective to me.

My gold is backordered as we. Can't wait to get it in person! I'll post pics.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I've seen it in a Samsung store.

Very nice. Not blingy, or kitch at all.
More gold tinted silver. Front bezels, top / bottom area looks nice.

I don't think I would get gold, but if I was buying an S6 I would check it out again for myself to be sure, to be sure.

Begorrah!

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait til I get my hands back on my Platinum Gold S6 Edge..................Just need T-Mobile to ship the dam thing.

AndroidBlizzard

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I actually want it to look more platinum than gold. Gold would be too fancy but a nice platinum would look great like the one in the video. Fingerprints, I wouldnt mind since the back would be in a case anyways.

I for one am reading to move on from the black. I went black but I am ready to go back.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513