When is the blue or green S6 coming???

basebllplr

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have any information regarding the release of the blue S6 or the green S6 Edge? I'm wondering if it's worth it to wait for those options or just get the white S6 now? :-\

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, no official word on when these colors will be available (if at all). :(
I really like the blue one, but would LOVE if they come up with a red one.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
The Samsung guy at the Samsung Experience Store in my local Best Buy said the last he heard was maybe around back-to-school time. But he also said that about the gold and I think you can preorder that now so maybe he is just talking out his a$$.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, no official word on when these colors will be available (if at all). :(
I really like the blue one, but would LOVE if they come up with a red one.

If I had to guess, I'd say you're probably going to get your wish on that. I'm just not sure when and for which carrier.

Posted via the Android Central App

linebusy

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
The question is when or if the US carriers are going to offer the colors.

If Ottawa is truly the city that fun forgot, the US carriers have become the industry that style forgot.

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Verizon Samsung Trainer in our market said they were told around August and both colors would be coming. Can not speak for the rest of the world and obviously is somehow they go through the normal colors too fast and run into shipping issues you could see the other colors launch sooner.