buying S6 for someone who dropped her current S5 from 2 to 4 feet high EVERY SINGLE DAY?

TENYKS

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
buying S6 for someone who dropped her current S5 from 2 to 4 feet high EVERY SINGLE DAY?

is that a really bad idea because of the glass back and metal body on the new S6?

(yes, she does drop it EVERY SINGLE DAY..... I have already stop commenting on the drops
after the first 50.... S5 was originally bought 9 months ago... surprisingly, the phone has not
died.... but has gone through about a dozen tempered glass screen protectors so far, even
the manufacturer of the protector has refused to replace the protectors again, after so many
broken ones....) :(

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site

is that a really bad idea because of the glass back and metal body on the new S6?

(yes, she does drop it EVERY SINGLE DAY..... I have already stop commenting on the drops
after the first 50.... S5 was originally bought 9 months ago... surprisingly, the phone has not
died.... but has gone through about a dozen tempered glass screen protectors so far, even
the manufacturer of the protector has refused to replace the protectors again, after so many

Have you guys thought of getting a case they really work

Posted via the Android Central App

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
The 1 time I'd recommend putting a big bulky case on the s6 or s6 edge! She will need it. For the average user I'm sure a thin TPU case or bumper would suffice for normal wear and tear.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Galaxy S5

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

is this even a serious question? lol ... why would you consider a glass phone for someone so clumsy? first of all, said person obviously doesn't value their device if that's how it's treated. and second, that person probably can care less if they have such a premium looking device. since aesthetics is such a huge seeking point of the s6, I wouldn't encourage anyone to slap otterbox's largest case over it. either wait for the s6 active, or get the Note 4 or Nexus 6 (if they like larger devices) or the M9 or G4 assuming it's not glass.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
also, if that was my daughter, mom, sister, girlfriend, wife whatever, she'd be paying for the phone AND replacement ... we'll see how often she drops it when it comes out of her pocket!

good luck buddy! let us know what you get

Monee_121

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't buy this person anything. Having a premium device is a privilege not a right. If they can't take care of something why would you upgrade them? They need to do it themselves, or go back to an old faithful flip phone which would survive.

Posted from my Galaxy S5

joewoo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Does it honestly sound like a good idea to you??????

I swear, some people need reassurance every step of their way for their entire lives...

Snutting

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to recommend this phone to my wife, and she has a similar tendency. I'll throw it in a good case, and tell her to be careful.

Najo

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
9 months of being dropped everyday? Says a lot for the S5! This will be the new squaretrade video, long term drop tests!! Kind of like Car and Driver with the long term vehicle tests, awesome!

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc