04-03-2015 08:36 PM
67 123
tools
    Nice!! I wish I could survive on 1 GB haha.
    1GB data I use that in a day sometimes. I am grandfathered in on a unlimited plan and use 25+ GB a month.
    04-03-2015 08:44 AM
    1GB data I use that in a day sometimes. I am grandfathered in on a unlimited plan and use 25+ GB a month.

LOL...I don't think I'd even know how to use 1gb in a day Between the two of us our data is about .5-.8gb/mo.

These devices for me are pretty much just work related, I don't use them hardly at all for "enjoyment" purposes.
    04-03-2015 09:46 AM
    Yeah -- I use more than 1 GB a day ... I am at 130 GB so far for this month. .
    Attached Thumbnails Think I'm canceling-tmouse11.png  
    04-03-2015 10:12 AM
    Holy cow! I was thinking my 5GB/month was really irritating HateT&T. I couldn't imagine using that much data on my phone, or what wanted poster you might be in as a result! Lol!

What exactly are you doing to use so much data, if you don't mind me asking? My 5GB probably comes most from streaming music while in the car and at work.
    Almeuit likes this.
    04-03-2015 12:00 PM
    Holy cow! I was thinking my 5GB/month was really irritating HateT&T. I couldn't imagine using that much data on my phone, or what wanted poster you might be in as a result! Lol!

What exactly are you doing to use so much data, if you don't mind me asking? My 5GB probably comes most from streaming music while in the car and at work.
    Mainly HD video streaming. I do stream music but I watch HD shows from Xfinity and HD streams of game tournaments from Twitch.tv. They can chew through the GBs pretty fast.
    Daspoo likes this.
    04-03-2015 12:02 PM
    Mainly HD video streaming. I do stream music but I watch HD shows from Xfinity and HD streams of game tournaments from Twitch.tv. They can chew through the GBs pretty fast.
    Gotcha. Makes total sense. I occasionally stream video from my home Slingbox to catch up on a show or two while at work & lunch, but still usually don't go over that same usage.

I'm shocked you haven't received death threats from your carrier about that usage. The way some of them make it sound when throttling people after 3GB, you'd think they'd be crapping bricks after 10GB. lol
    Almeuit likes this.
    04-03-2015 12:12 PM
    Gotcha. Makes total sense. I occasionally stream video from my home Slingbox to catch up on a show or two while at work & lunch, but still usually don't go over that same usage.

I'm shocked you haven't received death threats from your carrier about that usage. The way some of them make it sound when throttling people after 3GB, you'd think they'd be crapping bricks after 10GB. lol
    Haha yeah. The most I have ever used was 1 TB (I tried to use as much as I could to see if I would get one of those threats) but didn't lol .

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...ml#post3669274
    04-03-2015 12:18 PM
    I don't think this sot is gonna slow you down:sly:
    04-03-2015 12:32 PM
    I don't think this sot is gonna slow you down:sly:
    Haha no . Luckily I am near a charger .. and when not I have a 16k mAh battery pack. At home I got a wireless charger since I put my phone in the same spot every time so .. I just lay it there and good to go. Battery isn't too concerning to me.
    04-03-2015 12:33 PM
    Haha yeah. The most I have ever used was 1 TB (I tried to use as much as I could to see if I would get one of those threats) but didn't lol .

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...ml#post3669274
    LOL!! omg that's insane. Thx for the link - it'll be the topic of conversation tonight while hanging out. 😄
    Almeuit likes this.
    04-03-2015 12:37 PM
    LOL!! omg that's insane. Thx for the link - it'll be the topic of conversation tonight while hanging out.
    Haha glad I could help ^_^.
    04-03-2015 12:39 PM
    Haha no . Luckily I am near a charger .. and when not I have a 16k mAh battery pack. At home I got a wireless charger since I put my phone in the same spot every time so .. I just lay it there and good to go. Battery isn't too concerning to me.
    Putting the battery issue aside. Is the phones user experience top shelf.
    04-03-2015 12:42 PM
    Putting the battery issue aside. Is the phones user experience top shelf.
    I say yes -- I am REALLY enjoying this phone. It is very snappy .. The transitions and animations are quick and smooth to me. I am a happy camper .

Speakerphone is also way better. I am so glad they got rid of the back speaker placement.
    04-03-2015 12:49 PM
    Thanks ..Its good to hear that from an actual owner .
    04-03-2015 12:58 PM

For me I am a full-time RV'er and if I can not get good wi-fi at the campground (which is often the case) I use my cell and tether to it to my laptop and my wife's Kindle.
    04-03-2015 04:02 PM
    I shouldn't feel bad about my 10 GB usage haha
    04-03-2015 04:51 PM
    I've got a 2GB plan with Verizon for $60/mo! I'm happy to buy the VZW S6 at $599.99 because 1. its cheaper than buying from anyone else outright and 2. It comes factory unlocked and can be used on any carrier if I ever feel the need to switch carriers.
    04-03-2015 08:36 PM
67 123