Hey Everyone,

I am considering buying a new phone since I have the S3 and its gotten very very slow, although surprisingly, my battery hasn't gone to crap yet. Anyway, when I got the S3, it was full of lots of apps that I didn't use. For the S6, can someone provide a list of all the apps that are on the phone, I know Samsung said they cut the bloatware but I have been reading a lot of negative things about it and I think its just to discredit how good the phone is. I would like to see whats pre-installed because I saw a few things like Facebook and Whatsapp which I would download anyway.

If you can post screenshots of the pre-installed apps or just direct me to a list, that would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
    04-02-2015 12:42 AM
    Hey Everyone,

I am considering buying a new phone since I have the S3 and its gotten very very slow, although surprisingly, my battery hasn't gone to crap yet. Anyway, when I got the S3, it was full of lots of apps that I didn't use. For the S6, can someone provide a list of all the apps that are on the phone, I know Samsung said they cut the bloatware but I have been reading a lot of negative things about it and I think its just to discredit how good the phone is. I would like to see whats pre-installed because I saw a few things like Facebook and Whatsapp which I would download anyway.

If you can post screenshots of the pre-installed apps or just direct me to a list, that would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
    I think it depends on the carrier as well. I think that they add in a lot of apps as well. T-Mobile put Lockout Security and a few more apps in their version.
    04-02-2015 08:57 AM
    I have Tmobile right now. Any link to where I can see what comes installed on there?
    04-02-2015 08:22 PM