S6 Pre-installed Apps

Azmah

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

I am considering buying a new phone since I have the S3 and its gotten very very slow, although surprisingly, my battery hasn't gone to crap yet. Anyway, when I got the S3, it was full of lots of apps that I didn't use. For the S6, can someone provide a list of all the apps that are on the phone, I know Samsung said they cut the bloatware but I have been reading a lot of negative things about it and I think its just to discredit how good the phone is. I would like to see whats pre-installed because I saw a few things like Facebook and Whatsapp which I would download anyway.

If you can post screenshots of the pre-installed apps or just direct me to a list, that would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

I am considering buying a new phone since I have the S3 and its gotten very very slow, although surprisingly, my battery hasn't gone to crap yet. Anyway, when I got the S3, it was full of lots of apps that I didn't use. For the S6, can someone provide a list of all the apps that are on the phone, I know Samsung said they cut the bloatware but I have been reading a lot of negative things about it and I think its just to discredit how good the phone is. I would like to see whats pre-installed because I saw a few things like Facebook and Whatsapp which I would download anyway.

If you can post screenshots of the pre-installed apps or just direct me to a list, that would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

I think it depends on the carrier as well. I think that they add in a lot of apps as well. T-Mobile put Lockout Security and a few more apps in their version.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc