Is Tmobile shipping all preorders early or what it just a lucky few that slipped through? I haven't been able to figure that out.

And if they are shipping all pre-orders early, how are they getting away with that and why aren't the other carriers doing the same?
    04-02-2015 08:05 AM
    I can confirm that I received my pre ordered Edge from t mobile on April 1.
    04-02-2015 08:09 AM
    Other carriers will might ship before the ship date as well. Both my Verizon iphone 6 plus and Note 4 shipped before the shipping date.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
    04-02-2015 08:50 AM
    Telus shipped my 64gb Edge yesterday and I will have it on hand today!
    04-02-2015 09:01 AM
    Is Tmobile shipping all preorders early or what it just a lucky few that slipped through? I haven't been able to figure that out.

And if they are shipping all pre-orders early, how are they getting away with that and why aren't the other carriers doing the same?

If Samsung isn't really enforcing the street/release date then T-Mobile would get away with it, so to speak. If that is true I'd expect early shipments from other carriers as well depending on when they get their stock in, or at least enough to start shipping pre-orders, to get some good press of their own or at least face less complaints from their own customers.

Alternatively T-Mobile could have worked out an agreement with Samsung (aka gave them money) to ship before release or T-Mobile just released early without Samsung saying it was ok and T-Mobile has to pay the 'fine' for breaking the street date but still get's to one up the other carriers.

For what it's worth my 64GB S6 from AT&T still says shipping 4/8.
    04-02-2015 09:07 AM
    If Samsung isn't really enforcing the street/release date then T-Mobile would get away with it, so to speak. If that is true I'd expect early shipments from other carriers as well depending on when they get their stock in, or at least enough to start shipping pre-orders, to get some good press of their own or at least face less complaints from their own customers.

Alternatively T-Mobile could have worked out an agreement with Samsung (aka gave them money) to ship before release or T-Mobile just released early without Samsung saying it was ok and T-Mobile has to pay the 'fine' for breaking the street date but still get's to one up the other carriers.

For what it's worth my 64GB S6 from AT&T still says shipping 4/8.
    Yeah, I keep checking my ATT order status and get the same thing. Dying over here.!!

Thinking about trying out Tmobs just to get my hands on this thing.
    04-02-2015 09:39 AM
    What is there is to get away? The phone is already released internationally and Samsung isn't holding anyone up. April 10th is just the store selling date so that carriers have time to prepare and in store rep trainings etc. Almost every device I have pre ordered from T-Mobile has shipped before the actual release date. They will start shipping as soon as they have stock and Samsung did a good job in sending stock early. I don't think T-Mobile paid anything extra to send the shipments early.
    04-02-2015 09:47 AM
    Is it already released internationally? And if so, are international users having similar battery life issues that the TMobile people are having?
    04-02-2015 10:23 AM
    Yeah, I keep checking my ATT order status and get the same thing. Dying over here.!!

Thinking about trying out Tmobs just to get my hands on this thing.
    I don't think you can switch and get it in time now. I believe it's back ordered.
    04-02-2015 11:16 AM