04-06-2015 05:10 PM
56 123
tools
    Samsung needs to get into selling their phones directly to the customer like apple does. They can easily do online ordering and sell even more devices and start to take control of the OS updates. They have the clout, they just aren't using it.
    They actually talked about that on the podcast today. You should take a listen, they had some very good points.
    04-03-2015 09:32 PM
    Interestingly enough, none of the Verizon stores I've been to in the Charlotte area have any S6 demo units on display. I've played with several @ BestBuy, but while running around the last couple of days, I've stopped by three different Verizon stores (two corporate, one retailer) to check out the Verizon S6.

All three said the same thing...that they wouldn't even have demo units until 4/10.
    04-04-2015 05:14 PM
    On a side note, how much bulk will the Defender add? I can't stand the plastic shield they use with them.

Are they slick on the back??
    The bulk from the Defender is very minimal compared to all the other Defenders I had in the past. I also take the stock plastic screen out of the Defender and use a Tempered glass on the phones actual screen. The Defender for the S6 has good grip on the back as it's silicone and not hard plastic.

Keep in mind that I'm using the Note 4 and everything feels small compared to this beast.

Try one, I'm sure you will like it.
    04-04-2015 05:24 PM
    Interestingly enough, none of the Verizon stores I've been to in the Charlotte area have any S6 demo units on display. I've played with several @ BestBuy, but while running around the last couple of days, I've stopped by three different Verizon stores (two corporate, one retailer) to check out the Verizon S6.

All three said the same thing...that they wouldn't even have demo units until 4/10.
    The stores here had the Demos out on 4/1
    04-04-2015 05:25 PM
    Ugly.... at least it's not Note 2 branding. RIP and BURN IN HELL VZW Branding!

Attachment 169276
    Wow, that's so wrong. I had no idea about Verizon branding, smh

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-06-2015 04:59 PM

I was told the same thing from my local store.
    04-06-2015 05:10 PM
56 123