Want 50% off Samsung Accessories $50 or less? Take my code!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't need it since I have my stuff already so ... Please ... If you can get some use out of it use my 50% off coupon code. I know they're normally multi-use but not sure how many times so .. first come -- first serve!

qGv89103

Enjoy :).

---------------------------------------------------------

Edit - Also itguyjax8430 is sharing his code as well. Thanks ITGuy!!!

q9ZA6779

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Nice! Shipping is free over $50. Got myself a few wireless chargers and the s6e clear case and mhl 3.0 cable

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I don't need it since I have my stuff already so ... Please ... If you can get some use out of it use my 50% off coupon code. I know they're normally multi-use but not sure how many times so .. first come first serve!

qGv89103

Enjoy :).

Since he is doing it you guys can have mine as well. q9ZA6779

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Managed to get me an extra wireless charger for the office for half off thanks to this. Had to get white since the black isn't shipping but can't complain for 50% off.

Thanks guys!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It's for the Samsung store. If I'm not mistaken though, the code can only be used once. That's how it was for me last time I used one anyway.
Must have been a change. The Note 4 codes were not one time use. Still, thanks to Almeuit and itguy for sharing their codes!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Must have been a change. The Note 4 codes were not one time use. Still, thanks to Almeuit and itguy for sharing their codes!

This.

Sorry guys! They were multi-use for the Note 4.

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I have a code but it states " This coupon is available only for registered users. Please sign into your Samsung Account" So no clue how I could share that.

red72

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
well its not 50% off, but I received this coupon code "UAGEarlyBird", without quotes, after i had already ordered my outland case from UAG. everyone may already have this, but it says i can get $5 off any S6 case. Like i said already ordered mine. Have fun.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a code but it states " This coupon is available only for registered users. Please sign into your Samsung Account" So no clue how I could share that.
It just means that you have to be a registered user to use the coupon.

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
It just means that you have to be a registered user to use the coupon.

Well if you want it you can have it. I wanted to order some MHL 3.0 cables but so did everyone else so they are on backorder for who knows how long haha :(

gkendall43

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
So where did you get the 50% off coupon? Our S6 from T-Mobile arrived yesterday but we haven't found any coupon yet. I want to order the wireless charger. Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

yoshi351

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
When you register your s6 on Samsung's website they will email you a code for 50% off.

Posted via the Android Central App

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
So where did you get the 50% off coupon? Our S6 from T-Mobile arrived yesterday but we haven't found any coupon yet. I want to order the wireless charger. Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App
Sign into or create a Samsung account from your S6 and it will be sent to the email address linked to your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.