Does the S6 still have samsung wallet?

ballaonnabudget

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi I just wanted to know if Samsung wallet is still available for Samsung devices. I have an iPhone for work and love using passbook when I fly and for hotels. Also does SW only work only with select partners or can any airline app leverage the boarding pass storage option? Does Google wallet allow boarding pass storage?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Pay using the NFC and MST will be available some time later this spring or early summer according to what we have heard so far but you would never know due to the thousands of posts on battery life over a month since the MWC launch in Barcelona.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Samsung Pay using the NFC and MST will be available some time later this spring or early summer according to what we have heard so far but you would never know due to the thousands of posts on battery life over a month since the MWC launch in Barcelona.

Once again your taking about topics that the author is not referencing, even going on about complaints about battery life.
Maybe you should take a break from the forums. It's clearly getting you upset.

Posted via the Android Central App

beatsandlife

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Once again your taking about topics that the author is not referencing, even going on about complaints about battery life.
Maybe you should take a break from the forums. It's clearly getting you upset.

You're*

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
If it's this application you are talking about then I'd say there may be a good chance you can get it on the S6. It does not list the S6 as compatible, but the S6 has not launched officially yet.