Some with the Edge are reporting that their handsets are getting very warm, even hot to the touch, sometimes. Others are reporting a bug where the flash just randomly comes on.
    Any S6 owners finding these things happening?
    04-03-2015 02:46 PM
    Mine can get hot when stressing the LTE connection (such as during speed tests) but other than that.. it really only gets warm when watching videos on LTE,

My camera isn't doing the flash thing.
    04-03-2015 02:48 PM
    Yes, I am experiencing the same thing, My S6 Edge is getting warm when I use camera, net connection and even charging. It is getting too hot
    04-11-2015 02:59 PM
    I actually was having the same problem. I preordered a white s6 and got it on the 10th. I noticed that when running Antutu and other benchmarks, the S6 became abnormally warm on the right side where the power button is. I know using benchmarking tools always causes phones to run hot but that was ridiculous. Also, today I noticed for the first time that my s6 was overheating, though I'm not sure of the cause. It was possible that I had like 20+ apps open while operating the phone and leaving it like that for like 3 hours because I fell asleep while using it. I also noticed that the overheating is not necessarily due to the battery. When using the S6 , I turned the phone around and noticed that the area around the camera module got warm, but not hot. Any one else noticed these things?
    04-13-2015 09:48 PM
    Mine gets a little warm when using the camera for a bit, I think this is probably normal but maybe it is because of my case, it is possible it feels warmer than it acutally is since my case is plastic?
    04-14-2015 10:32 AM
    My camera gets noticably warm when I leave it on for about more than 1 minute.
    This is really bad because heat will affect the camera sensor (speaking from a photography perspective.)
    The image shows the parts where my phone heats up
    Is your S6 getting warm? camera coming on?-bzsfnwf.jpg

This is the temperature when my phone is hot. Please download the CPU-Z app
    Is your S6 getting warm? camera coming on?-zyzaazh.jpg

Can the people here also test and see if this is the case? I am afraid it might just be a problem of my phone. (I left it in the package box whereby it heated up to burning levels in 2 hours due to certain combination of buttons being pressed. I have also dropped it once and felt the battery performance got degraded).
    04-30-2015 03:20 AM
    My camera gets noticably warm when I leave it on for about more than 1 minute.
    This is really bad because heat will affect the camera sensor (speaking from a photography perspective.)
    The image shows the parts where my phone heats up
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bZSfNWf.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	173.5 KB 
ID:	174473

This is the temperature when my phone is hot. Please download the CPU-Z app
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZYZaazH.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	174474

Can the people here also test and see if this is the case? I am afraid it might just be a problem of my phone. (I left it in the package box whereby it heated up to burning levels in 2 hours due to certain combination of buttons being pressed. I have also dropped it once and felt the battery performance got degraded).
    This is mine after a 30 seconds 4k video.

Beemed to you with the GS6
    04-30-2015 05:54 AM
    I'm on the edge and I rarely notice it getting warm. When it charges, it might feel slightly warm but nothing even remotely hot to the touch.
    04-30-2015 05:59 AM
    Yes my set is also getting warm. Specially when i use internet.
    04-30-2015 06:13 AM
    This is mine after a 30 seconds 4k video.

Beemed to you with the GS6
    Wow! That's cool!
    Umm I suddenly had a thought. What is your ambient/background temperature right now?
    I am in the tropics, and so the daily temperature is around 31-33 degrees Celsius
    04-30-2015 10:29 PM
    Wow! That's cool!
    Umm I suddenly had a thought. What is your ambient/background temperature right now?
    I am in the tropics, and so the daily temperature is around 31-33 degrees Celsius
    Yeah, even though I'm inside with the heat on, it's cooler in my home than by you. I live in the NYC area, and here in the North East spring is still about 3 months away.

Ok, I'm joking. But we did have 2 snow storms just 3 weeks ago. Yesterday it was nice, but tonight it's 10c outside right now.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-30-2015 11:27 PM
    Yeah, even though I'm inside with the heat on, it's cooler in my home than by you. I live in the NYC area, and here in the North East spring is still about 3 months away.

Ok, I'm joking. But we did have 2 snow storms just 3 weeks ago. Yesterday it was nice, but tonight it's 10c outside right now.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Hmm ok, looks like it's cooler there you are and maybe the S6 could dissipate heat better.
    Good luck for summer though...
    05-01-2015 01:05 AM
    mine gets warm but not hot , it gets warm from light stuff but only in the area near the camera and the temperature is not too hot and it cools down when not in use so i have no issues with it and you should also not worry because its a problem with almost every s6
    06-10-2015 05:44 AM
    mine gets warm but not hot , it gets warm from light stuff but only in the area near the camera and the temperature is not too hot and it cools down when not in use so i have no issues with it and you should also not worry because its a problem with almost every s 6
    06-10-2015 05:47 AM
    mine stays around 40 to 45 under normal use and the battery is 33 and fuelguage 30, i thought that my s6 was faulty but now i realized that i was only being super concious about my phone
    06-10-2015 07:16 AM
    the only time my got warm/hot is when i was downloading all my apps for the initial installation…otherwise it hasn't got warm ever since.
    06-10-2015 08:28 AM
    yes. i am using Galaxy s6. It become warm while using camera and mobile data. it be come so hot that i cant touch power button and camera lense
    06-29-2015 11:09 AM
    Hi, i have had my S6 for sometime now, but in the last week the glass covering the camera lens has imploded. I took the phone back to '3' who asked all the necessary things, no i hadn't dropped it, the glass just shattered. They agreed and said the phone wasn' marked at all. The guy in the shop said it looks as if the only way the heat could get out of the phone, as they are known for getting quite hot, was via the camera, therefore shattering the glass covering the lens. Camera still works, but fuzzy pictures. Samsung have denied it was a fault with the phone and doesn't come under the warranty and would have to pay, which i disagree with. The fault is not of my doing. Anybody else had this or heard of this happening.
    11-09-2015 03:15 PM