At&T shipping now

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I would check by the next day, at least that is what happened to me.

I ordered late Friday night. Saturday it said waiting to ship. But I looked this afternoon and I got a tracking number.
I'll bet by tomorrow it will show up as on the truck being delivered.

Give it time, but by tomorrow you will know something.

Posted via the Android Central App

Thanks for the info! Which model/color/storage did you order ?

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I got my shipping notification as well. Its at the facility in Fort Worth, will be delivered on Wed. I'm no mathematician, but with 2 day shipping, shouldn't that be Tues??

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I got my shipping notification as well. Its at the facility in Fort Worth, will be delivered on Wed. I'm no mathematician, but with 2 day shipping, shouldn't that be Tues??

They don't count Sunday; most shipping companies don't count Sunday for any shipping. It may not leave Fort Worth until Monday, which for FedEx would be the start of the 2 day clock.

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I may do this as well... Can you just call to cancel if you did it in the store? You are stuck with the 50$ gift card correct?

Yes u still have the gift card. You really don't need to cancel. If you don't pick up within 7 days it will cancel automatically

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Just got my shipping notification. FedEx 2 day with a 4/8 delivery date. Might even get it a bit sooner, I'm not all that far from Dallas, TX after all :p

My shipping finally updated and also says Wednesday the 8th now.
Be it Tuesday or Wednesday, is all better than Friday I suppose.

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Checked my shipping with Fedex, Started in Texas, I live in Louisiana, My phone has just left Memphis, Tenn. Crazy how they will go all over the country instead of the most direct route. Oh well I'm still on schedule for Tuesday delivery.

double p

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I started this thread and my shipping info hasn't updated. It doesn't show an estimated delivery date yet. Frustrating! 😈

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I started this thread and my shipping info hasn't updated. It doesn't show an estimated delivery date yet. Frustrating! ??????

I bet it pops-up anytime. Sometimes these guys miss a scan. What model/capacity/color did you order? When did you order it?

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
USPS tracking is horrible, especially if it's that partner shipping where UPS or FedEx take it to your local post office and then the post office delivers it. Whenever I get something from Amazon with prime shipping they do that and there will be zip for tracking other then picked up/left X location at the warehouse until 8AM the day it's supposed to be delivered and then there are like 5 tracking updates for 2 days at once that end with the out for delivery notice.

Drives me crazy.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
They just updated my tracking to show that it made to Baltimore, MD about an hour ago. That's where I am. They haven't updated the delivery date, but if it's 30 minutes from my house I'd rather just pick it up tomorrow. They do allow you to do that, right?

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
They just updated my tracking to show that it made to Baltimore, MD about an hour ago. That's where I am. They haven't updated the delivery date, but if it's 30 minutes from my house I'd rather just pick it up tomorrow. They do allow you to do that, right?

I tried with mine and it said the package wasn't eligible for it. I had to call some number and almost shout at the crappy recording for almost 10 minutes to find that out. I've never really liked FedEx to be honest; why do they require a credit card just to sign up for a basic account online? It's odd to me.

Hopefully they don't require a signature since I'm not allowed to alter anything with shipping and I work all day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz