04-13-2015 08:23 AM
171 ... 567
tools
    What day is it arriving?
    Well it says it was shipped 2 day priority and coming from TX (I live in MA) so I am hoping by the 8th or 9th
    04-07-2015 11:13 AM
    Mine just showed up in UPS as UPS Ground and set to arrive at the store on Thursday. I called ATT to have the delivery changed to my home since I will be working from home that day and they said they "couldn't" do that. Couldn't or won't is more likely since the store is 7 miles from my home. It is coming from Fort Worth, TX and I ordered a White 64GB.
    I do believe that the Golds and 128GB had a different expected ship date online..
    04-07-2015 11:17 AM
    Just got email from FedEx saying that my Black AT&T Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb has been delivered and is waiting @ my front door for me. Only thing is I won't get home until 4:00.

Posted via Android Central App
    Please give us some pictures when you get it. Maybe one in the Defender case?
    04-07-2015 11:29 AM
    I got my white 32 S6 this morning. It does not come in the typical orange AT&T box it is the same one that has been pictured on the Internet. Very nice phone makes me want a Note 5 even more if it uses the same design. Only complaint is the speaker is not as clear as the M9. Excellent LTE reception 2-3 bars in my office which is on par with a Moto X I used to own. No lag but I barely have anything set up.
    04-07-2015 01:23 PM
    I got my white 32 S6 this morning. It does not come in the typical orange AT&T box it is the same one that has been pictured on the Internet. Very nice phone makes me want a Note 5 even more if it uses the same design. Only complaint is the speaker is not as clear as the M9. Excellent LTE reception 2-3 bars in my office which is on par with a Moto X I used to own. No lag but I barely have anything set up.
    Good luck, keep us informed.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-07-2015 01:25 PM
    I like pictures. The Note 5 will be out by the time Verizon ships out my phone.
    04-07-2015 01:35 PM
    Agree on the Note 5. I've never thought much of Samsung hardware other than the displays always won me over. The Note 4 was a great step in the right direction. The GS6 has really won me over and for the first time in a couple years can see myself holding onto a device at least 6 months lol A Note 5 with the GS6 basis of design would be my dream device. I'd like a microSD slot on the side, but I can live without removable battery.
    tazman69 likes this.
    04-07-2015 02:16 PM
    Whatever happens pray they don't send it 2 day priority USPS like AT&T did with mine ..it was shipped Saturday and scheduled for delivery Yesterday, Well as feared it never arrived and it also failed to arrive today as well...The tracking has not been updated since Sunday....
    Looks like mine will arrive at some unknown time in the future...Called the post office and they have no idea of its location....
    Will call AT&T tomorrow if its once again a no show...
    04-07-2015 02:28 PM
    Whatever happens pray they don't send it 2 day priority USPS like AT&T did with mine ..it was shipped Saturday and scheduled for delivery Yesterday, Well as feared it never arrived and it also failed to arrive today as well...The tracking has not been updated since Sunday....
    Looks like mine will arrive at some unknown time in the future...Called the post office and they have no idea of its location....
    Will call AT&T tomorrow if its once again a no show...
    Interesting. Mine was shipped Saturday 1 day priority via USPS and I received it at 9:15 yesterday morning.
    Clintonn725 likes this.
    04-07-2015 02:58 PM
    I placed my order last night and got an email a bit ago that it shipped, Fed Ex 2 day, it says it will arrive Thursday. I'm pretty thankful it wasn't sent via that dreadful SmartPost.
    04-07-2015 03:15 PM
    Interesting. Mine was shipped Saturday 1 day priority via USPS and I received it at 9:15 yesterday morning.
    Glad for you, I seem to always get the shipment that screws up...Was really stoked about getting my new phone, now I am just frustrated....
    Clintonn725 likes this.
    04-07-2015 03:29 PM
    Glad for you, I seem to always get the shipment that screws up...Was really stoked about getting my new phone, now I am just frustrated....
    It's crazy how AT&T's shipping methods are all over the board. Hope you get yours soon.
    04-07-2015 03:32 PM
    Can anyone that got the device already from Fedex 2day confirm whether it was delivered by the standard ground truck or the express van? I'm wondering because express usually comes in the morning and our standard Fedex guy comes in the late afternoon.
    speed13 likes this.
    04-07-2015 04:00 PM
    My 2ndday by 8pm. Most likely standard for me.
    04-07-2015 07:38 PM
    I got that "Dreaded" shipped by USPS alert from AT&T on 04/08/15. I was upset because USPS is terrible in delivering my packages on time. It didn't show up on the {10th} as scheduled for delivery. I was upset of course but will give it one more day. It started in Fort Worth. I live In Houston. It hasn't updated at all since the (9th). I pray it shows tomorrow. I will call the Post Office first thing in the morning to "Inform" the mail carrier to "LEAVE" my package at the Post Office and I willl pick it up at 9am when they open. I got the Galaxy S6 Edge 128GB in Black from AT&T. The shipment has "Finally" Updated to Departed USPS Facility, Houston, TX 77201. "In Transit" Delayed.
    04-10-2015 10:51 PM
    I got that "Dreaded" shipped by USPS alert from AT&T on 04/08/15. I was upset because USPS is terrible in delivering my packages on time. It didn't show up on the {10th} as scheduled for delivery. I was upset of course but will give it one more day. It started in Fort Worth. I live In Houston. It hasn't updated at all since the (9th). I pray it shows tomorrow. I will call the Post Office first thing in the morning to "Inform" the mail carrier to "LEAVE" my package at the Post Office and I willl pick it up at 9am when they open. I got the Galaxy S6 Edge 128GB in Black from AT&T. The shipment has "Finally" Updated to Departed USPS Facility, Houston, TX 77201. "In Transit" Delayed.
    Yeah US Mail is the worse. i wish companies like AT&T, Amazon and others do away with using them
    Clintonn725 likes this.
    04-11-2015 11:22 AM
    Yeah US Mail is the worse. i wish companies like AT&T, Amazon and others do away with using them
    Amen, brother! I've complained to Amazon about using USPS when they misdelivered three shipments to my house. All they did was give me 1 month extra of Amazon Prime.
    04-11-2015 12:52 PM
    Amen, brother! I've complained to Amazon about using USPS when they misdelivered three shipments to my house. All they did was give me 1 month extra of Amazon Prime.
    Exactly. Paying for prime is useless if they're going to use USPS
    Clintonn725 likes this.
    04-12-2015 03:29 PM
    My edge was suppose to have arrived last Monday by USPS from AT&T but did not get to me till Thursday so I feel your frustration, my tracking never updated till delivery day..Hope you get good news soon...Love my edge by the way.....
    Clintonn725 likes this.
    04-12-2015 06:22 PM
    At&t is shipping my phone via UPS and suppose to be here by Wednesday night.
    Clintonn725 likes this.
    04-12-2015 07:18 PM
    Going through this right now. Mines was supposed to get delivered Friday. No Dice. Saturday : No Roll. It's Monday, the mail carrier has become America's Most Wanted in my book. ***Update*** USPS has finally updated my tracking to "Delivery date: TODAY/Monday. The stalk is on....lol.
    04-13-2015 08:23 AM
171 ... 567