At&T shipping now

double p

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Just got an email that my s6 shipped today. Tracking details aren't available yet but I assume that means I'll have it early next week. Pretty awesome since they said it wouldn't ship until the 8th.

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm on Verizon and pretty sure I'll be the last to receive it, but that's alright with me. I just want anybody that's not on T Mobile get it to see if they have any of the issues that T Mobile users are having.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
My status changed, as well. I saw this post and checked. It no longer gives a date of 04/08. It says "Pending Confirmation". I'm assuming they're getting ready to process it to ship. This is excellent news.

Posted via the Android Central App

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Maybe Verizon will start shipping early also?
I think we have a better chance of hitting the Lottery twice in a week then Verizon shipping S6's early. :p

Are the AT&T 128GB shipping also?

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm on Verizon and pretty sure I'll be the last to receive it, but that's alright with me. I just want anybody that's not on T Mobile get it to see if they have any of the issues that T Mobile users are having.

You guys will be the first to know as soon as I get my hands on one.

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine is still pre-order processing with a 4/8 ship date :( I had to order through that janky AT&T Premier site though since I have discount through work, so mine may very well not ship early like regular AT&T orders.

ballzac

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I hope BB ships soon as well, I was just there and asked a Samsung rep if she happens to know if they will ship on the 8th or maybe earlier but she wasnt sure. Im thinking now I should have just ordered online instead of through BB! Now I have to deal with the mobile people trying to sell me 100000 things lol, atleast I get the new charger which is pretty sweet (what they were using to charge the S6 at BB)

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Just got an email that my s6 shipped today. Tracking details aren't available yet but I assume that means I'll have it early next week. Pretty awesome since they said it wouldn't ship until the 8th.

Can you tell us how many days for shipping? Is it overnight or 2 days?

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Mine is still pre-order processing with a 4/8 ship date :( I had to order through that janky AT&T Premier site though since I have discount through work, so mine may very well not ship early like regular AT&T orders.

If you haven't already, sign into your My AT&T account and click on My Orders on the nav bar. My Premier email has a order number I've been checking and that doesn't say it's been shipped. I checked my AT&T account and it says shipped with a tracking number. That may also be the case for you.

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
If you haven't already, sign into your My AT&T account and click on My Orders on the nav bar. My Premier email has a order number I've been checking and that doesn't say it's been shipped. I checked my AT&T account and it says shipped with a tracking number. That may also be the case for you.

Yeah, I had checked that to and it's still shows Preparing to Ship with the 4/8 date listed. Though there is a lot more information listed on the order page now, before it didn't show any information on the phone I ordered or anything, just that there was an order. Hopefully that's a good sign.

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site

I just checked using the method you suggested and I have a ship date of today 4/4.
The site says "Our fulfillment center is processing your order for this item.FEDX04/04/20151
Thank you for your recent purchase. We are processing your order. It will ship once processing is complete.

I am guessing I may see it on Tuesday.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I just checked using the method you suggested and I have a ship date of today 4/4.
The site says "Our fulfillment center is processing your order for this item.FEDX04/04/20151
Thank you for your recent purchase. We are processing your order. It will ship once processing is complete.

I am guessing I may see it on Tuesday.

Yeah I'm guessing the same. I'll take getting it a few days early.

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I just got the Shipped email. The phone is going to be delivered 4/7 by fed ex. 1st time I ever got a phone early with a pre order.

ballzac

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
A bit off topic but I had a question:

I preordered through BB to get an ATT GS6, I would really prefer to set everything up myself but I thought I recalled them saying since I preordered through them they had to do some of it, does anyone know what the minimum amount of stuff I can have them do at BB? I would prefer to set up my account/transfer stuff/etc on my own (I know it sounds silly but I wanted the charger lol)

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

I preordered through BB to get an ATT GS6, I would really prefer to set everything up myself but I thought I recalled them saying since I preordered through them they had to do some of it, does anyone know what the minimum amount of stuff I can have them do at BB? I would prefer to set up my account/transfer stuff/etc on my own (I know it sounds silly but I wanted the charger lol)

Just tell them no thank you and take your new new home

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

That's is why I'll pay the extra $50. for the charger and order from the carrier direct.
Nothing worst then a Best Buy counter monkey fondling your phone before you even touch it.

Just tell them not to touch your phone. :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2