At&T shipping now

kyle.brown

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
So mine showed it was in Dallas on Saturday and the update on Sunday says it was back in Ft. Worth which is where it came from. I live in Dallas by the way.

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad most people are getting their preorders shipped out. Now I wished I had also preordered from ATT. It this point, it's probably better for me to wait until Friday and pick one up in person at the store.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I hate it when FedEx or UPS subcontracts to the USPS because they are always slower and 50% of the time misdelivery my package and can't find it.
This. I hate USPS with a passion. I sometimes get packages 2 or 3 days after the delivery date tracking predicts.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
So mine showed it was in Dallas on Saturday and the update on Sunday says it was back in Ft. Worth which is where it came from. I live in Dallas by the way.

Happens to me also and I live in Dallas. They do that so everyone will get the phone on the 8th. Same thing every year. There is an advantage. When you order a replacement phone, you usually get it the next day. The rep from Att always offers free next day delivery. Such bs. Lol

Posted via the Android Central App

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone with a premier account got a shipping date or had their package shipped?

I have a premier account....though I didn't order through AT&T until late Saturday night (4/5/15). 64GB Edge. Still shows "preparing for shipment". When did you order yours, ballaonn ? Which model?

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone with a premier account got a shipping date or had their package shipped?

Mine shipped yesterday with a delivery date of 4/8. Black Sapphire 64GB 'regular' S6. My regular myAT&T account updated and showed shipped at least 15 minutes before I got the email from the Premier side. I ordered on 3/27 but the order got messed up so it didn't officially go though until 3/31.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad they decided to ship this early. I got my case from Spigen today and placed it on top of my Nexus 6. What a difference. Sucks having the case in hand with no phone, but luckily that will be fixed tomorrow.

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
My package is just sitting 10 minutes from me but they won't let me pick up since the delivery date is tomorrow. It arrived in my town last night!!

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Received my 64gb Sapphire Black S6 this morning from USPS. Shipped Saturday, received by 9am Monday morning. Not bad at all. I do live in Dallas though so that probably helps a little.

ballzac

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Just cancelled through BestBuy and ordered directly through ATT, late to the game but should still ship on the 8th :) My birthday is the 10th so the last thing I want to do is be at BB for 2 hours on my bday while they manhandle my S6, so I would rather set it all up myself (and get to touch it first ;) )

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
This. I hate USPS with a passion. I sometimes get packages 2 or 3 days after the delivery date tracking predicts.

Agreed with you. I recently had an order from amazon, delivered by USPS. Their tracking system said the package has been delivered but the package didn't actually show up / delivered 3 days later.

tazman69

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: At&T shipping now

Ordered S6 Black Sapphire 64GB last night just before 9PM and it shipped this morning via FedEx. Estimated delivery date of 4/8. I am in Austin (phone is in Fort Worth) so it could conceivably arrive tomorrow since it's only 200 miles away. We'll see.

Brasstech

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site

Mine still shows as due to be delivered today, It left Texas a 5:30am on Sunday on its way here to WV and has not been updated since...
Hope I get it today, but starting to think it won't arrive till tomorrow....

elysm1

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site

I'm getting a little worried now, I haven't had an update since 3 this morning and it's still in Texas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781