At&T shipping now

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Mine is sceduled for delivery Tomorrow April 7, I'm pretty sure they will attempt delivery while I'm still at work. I will get home around 4. Pretty much all of the customize delivery options were grayed out for me as well. I'm going to leave a note for fedex and just hope they leave it. Best of luck to everyone on getting theirs. Oh and I forgot I am a Premier Account person as well and ordered the very first day it was up for pre order and ordered the regular S6 32gb version.

Put up a couple pictures of it in your Defender Realtree case. :)

radisri

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Premier account here too ordered Regular S6 32GB on Saturday 4/4/15
4/06/2015 - Monday
2:36 am Shipment information sent to FedEx
4/05/2015 - Sunday
10:10 am Picked up

I'm in Tulsa about 250 miles away probably won't move sometime till tomorrow night.

Brasstech

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Mine was suppose to be delivered today, however it simply vanished off the face of the earth according to my tracking number info after leaving Texas at 5:30am on Sunday...no more info has been forthcoming....
Hopefully tomorrow will bring good news...

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Dang mine is still showing that it is pending shipment with an estimated ship date of 4/8/15 - 4/8/15. Guess having it by Friday won't be the worst thing.

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Not related to shipping, but has anyone heard if AT&T stores will be stocking the various storage options (32, 64, 128) in both Edge and S6 "Regular" ?

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Not related to shipping, but has anyone heard if AT&T stores will be stocking the various storage options (32, 64, 128) in both Edge and S6 "Regular" ?

Yes, they will have all storage options from what I was told at every store I went to today

Posted via the Android Central App

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes but it wouldn't hurt to confirm this with your local store

Thanks - I called two stores today. Neither of them could confirm since they indicated they hadn't received their stock yet. Then again both individuals I spoke to didn't really seem to know or care much....maybe going in would be better.

Aaron Starr

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks - I called two stores today. Neither of them could confirm since they indicated they hadn't received their stock yet. Then again both individuals I spoke to didn't really seem to know or care much....maybe going in would be better.

You probly won't get a honest answer till a day before release. Most store managers don't know what inventory they are going to get until a day before release. So they can set up display units and correct pricing. Some stores are in complete darkness when it comes to receiving stock tho. They just take whatever they get

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

They claim to get their stock Thursday night

Doug Fitton

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
You all are freaking lucky because for some reason mine says 4\24 for expected shipping even when I ordered on the first day of pre orders

POSTED FROM THE NEXUS 7 2013 via Android Central App

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

I went to my AT&T store and they told me they didn't have them in stock. I told them some people were getting theirs early and the rep was shocked. Friday will be D-Day for most people

lylone

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
I just got notification around midnight that my S6 shipped. Well, it has been setup with a tracking number but doesn't look like it has actually been dropped off to UPS yet. It is shipping to the store and the service is listed as UPS Ground. So, that sounds about right that stores would be getting their stock Thursday/Friday. It doesn't have a delivery date, but I hope it arrives there this week. I don't want to wait until MONDAY!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995