At&T shipping now

dougie1792

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Yeah and I even ordered it on the first day and online it said it would be shipped by the 8th. I really hope I get it before the 24 because I will be pissed and I ordered the 64 gb gold one/reg one

Posted via At&t SAMSUNG GALAXY S5

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Just got email from FedEx saying that my Black AT&T Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb has been delivered and is waiting @ my front door for me. Only thing is I won't get home until 4:00.

Posted via Android Central App

ballzac

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Cancelled my order from BB, ordered online at ATT.com yesterday (same day I cancelled) and it already shipped!!

Brb changing underwear...

ballzac

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Which model/color/storage?

Went with regular S6/Black Sapph/32g. My current Nexus 4 is only 16gb and it isnt even full (though it is very close) so I figured 32gb is plenty of space as I dont have tons of crap on my phones usually music takes up most of the space, even tho i read you get about 23gb in actuality but still more than my Nexus

lylone

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
Mine just showed up in UPS as UPS Ground and set to arrive at the store on Thursday. I called ATT to have the delivery changed to my home since I will be working from home that day and they said they "couldn't" do that. Couldn't or won't is more likely since the store is 7 miles from my home. It is coming from Fort Worth, TX and I ordered a White 64GB.
I do believe that the Golds and 128GB had a different expected ship date online..

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Just got email from FedEx saying that my Black AT&T Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb has been delivered and is waiting @ my front door for me. Only thing is I won't get home until 4:00.

Posted via Android Central App

Please give us some pictures when you get it. Maybe one in the Defender case?

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I got my white 32 S6 this morning. It does not come in the typical orange AT&T box it is the same one that has been pictured on the Internet. Very nice phone makes me want a Note 5 even more if it uses the same design. Only complaint is the speaker is not as clear as the M9. Excellent LTE reception 2-3 bars in my office which is on par with a Moto X I used to own. No lag but I barely have anything set up.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I got my white 32 S6 this morning. It does not come in the typical orange AT&T box it is the same one that has been pictured on the Internet. Very nice phone makes me want a Note 5 even more if it uses the same design. Only complaint is the speaker is not as clear as the M9. Excellent LTE reception 2-3 bars in my office which is on par with a Moto X I used to own. No lag but I barely have anything set up.

Good luck, keep us informed.

Posted via the Android Central App

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

I like pictures. :p The Note 5 will be out by the time Verizon ships out my phone.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site

Agree on the Note 5. I've never thought much of Samsung hardware other than the displays always won me over. The Note 4 was a great step in the right direction. The GS6 has really won me over and for the first time in a couple years can see myself holding onto a device at least 6 months lol A Note 5 with the GS6 basis of design would be my dream device. I'd like a microSD slot on the side, but I can live without removable battery.

Brasstech

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Whatever happens pray they don't send it 2 day priority USPS like AT&T did with mine ..it was shipped Saturday and scheduled for delivery Yesterday, Well as feared it never arrived and it also failed to arrive today as well...The tracking has not been updated since Sunday....
Looks like mine will arrive at some unknown time in the future...Called the post office and they have no idea of its location....
Will call AT&T tomorrow if its once again a no show...

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Whatever happens pray they don't send it 2 day priority USPS like AT&T did with mine ..it was shipped Saturday and scheduled for delivery Yesterday, Well as feared it never arrived and it also failed to arrive today as well...The tracking has not been updated since Sunday....
Looks like mine will arrive at some unknown time in the future...Called the post office and they have no idea of its location....
Will call AT&T tomorrow if its once again a no show...

Interesting. Mine was shipped Saturday 1 day priority via USPS and I received it at 9:15 yesterday morning.

PretzelLogic

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
I placed my order last night and got an email a bit ago that it shipped, Fed Ex 2 day, it says it will arrive Thursday. I'm pretty thankful it wasn't sent via that dreadful SmartPost.