Just went from a note 3 (note 4 for 2 days) to an iPhone 6. I am wondering if it is worth coming back just for the S6. I wouldn't loose money on the iphone 6.
    I need feedback from REAL users. I am tired of seeing reviews, they seem to be more advertisements than anything.

So far what is important for me:
    * Ease of syncing stuff on my phone (music, photos are main). I want a simple plug in, and go. Also wifi syncing could help.
    * Great camera out of the box So far from what I can tell, it's good. May be above maybe just slightly below the iPhone 6 plus.
    * Full day battery life of extensive use. Gaming, videos, music streaming, and browsing. On both my note 3 and iphone 6 pandora, and youtube seem to be the main battery users.
    * Gaming is very important. I had the Note 4 and noticed a lot of lag in particular games. Almost as if QHD was too high of a res for the hardware. Games I play: Dungeon Hunter 5, Contest of Champions, Kritika, Dead Trigger 3, and few others.

I have no issues reading long posts.
    04-05-2015 11:07 AM
    Just went from a note 3 (note 4 for 2 days) to an iPhone 6. I am wondering if it is worth coming back just for the S6. I wouldn't loose money on the iphone 6.
    I need feedback from REAL users. I am tired of seeing reviews, they seem to be more advertisements than anything.

So far what is important for me:
    * Ease of syncing stuff on my phone (music, photos are main). I want a simple plug in, and go. Also wifi syncing could help.
    * Great camera out of the box So far from what I can tell, it's good. May be above maybe just slightly below the iPhone 6 plus.
    * Full day battery life of extensive use. Gaming, videos, music streaming, and browsing. On both my note 3 and iphone 6 pandora, and youtube seem to be the main battery users.
    * Gaming is very important. I had the Note 4 and noticed a lot of lag in particular games. Almost as if QHD was too high of a res for the hardware. Games I play: Dungeon Hunter 5, Contest of Champions, Kritika, Dead Trigger 3, and few others.

I have no issues reading long posts.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried going in to Bestbuy and messing around with the display models. You can probably load up a few games and test them out.
    04-07-2015 11:03 AM
    I in no way want to talk someone into buying a device this expensive. I'm of the opinion that I have to be talked into something or am doubting it, I will likely regret that purchase later. However, I will try to answer your questions based on me having the S6 since March 30:

1. Syncing -You don't say what you want to sync. Google services syncs contacts, email, calendar (gmail account required), Google Music syncs music without issue, Dropbox or Onedrive sync files easily
    2. Best camera I've used on a phone and my wife and I both think it turns out better photos than her iPhone 6, but this is a personal thing.
    3. Not going to happen.
    4. I only play a few games and none of them have had any issues. If there are free versions of the games you mention, go to a store and install them and play them. Unless #3 trumps this, then I say move on.

My two cents.
    04-07-2015 11:11 AM
    From what I read the S6 should have comparable battery life to the I6 if not more, something else to keep in mind.
    04-07-2015 11:59 AM
    Why did you leave the Note 4? The S6 will be a step up in performance from the Note 4, but it won't be a huge difference. I don't know as far as gaming performance, if that really is such a big deal then you should go to the store and try one out. Also, battery life will probably be a little worse. If you ditched the Note 4 so quickly for the iPhone then I don't see why you'd be happy with the S6.
    04-07-2015 12:10 PM
    I've tried the display models at T-mobile/best buy. Unfortunately cannot download any apps.

I left the note 4 for two main reasons.
    1. Not great gaming experience. Some games lagged like crazy others lagged every few minutes or during heavy scenes.
    2. Indoor camera was not great, lens wasn't allowing enough light to go in so any motion of the subjects during those pictures made them blurry. AKA: Blurry faces, and limbs iphone 6 had no problems with the movement and was in focus.

I guess i will just keep the iphone 6 for now and wait until the s6 hype dies down and try to pick it up for $500ish.
    04-07-2015 03:31 PM