Beefy backless bumper case for S6?

magitek

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Any suggestions for a non-slim bumper-only case for the S6? I love the black sapphire finish, but even a clear case kind of ruins it. None of the bumper cases I've been able to locate so far look like they'd be any help at all if I should happen to drop or place the phone on any surface that's even slightly uneven. I'd like to have something reasonably grippy that provides a good couple of mm clearance for both the screen and rear camera. There's quite a few cases that have a thick bumper component that would be suitable, but they're all attached to back plates.

Does anything like this exist yet? If not, I'll probably be getting a Spigen Neo Hybrid EX until I find something better. The Verus Iron Bumper series sort of fits the bill, but reviews indicate that the metal frame kills cell reception.

Thanks!

magitek

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Have you looked at the Nillken bumper?

This is the type of case I was looking for, thanks!

I wish it could be had domestically (USA) to avoid the lengthy shipping time, but I guess I'll just have to order and wait. Unless someone else reveals something similar before I get the chance to place the order, of course!

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Amazon carries Nillkin products but they aren't listing one for the S6 yet, maybe soon. The ship times from China can be rather long but the vendor in my link seems to be faster than most.