I have always had iPhones, this will be my first Android phone. I had a few questions for the experienced people of this forum.

Does Samsung have a management application like iTunes?

Is Google Drive or DropBox the more secure, preferred cloud storage, or does Samsung offer something else?

Is Chrome the default browser for the S6, and is it considered safe enough to use as a password manager? If not, what does the forum recommend as a secure password management tool?

Does the S6 have a Find My Phone type application? Is there a Find My Friends type application commonly used?

I appreciate any advice the forum can offer. Thanks.
    04-05-2015 09:51 PM
    Does Samsung have a management application like iTunes?
    Yes, it's an app called Milk, or you can also use other options on the Google Play Store like Google Play Music

Is Google Drive or DropBox the more secure, preferred cloud storage, or does Samsung offer something else?
    I'm not sure about this, I do know I prefer using Google Drive, as well as Google's "Photo's" app that will auto-back up your photos to your gmail account privately to a cloud. (unlimited storage if you select standard photo size).

Is Chrome the default browser for the S6, and is it considered safe enough to use as a password manager? If not, what does the forum recommend as a secure password management tool?
    Yes, I'm not sure if Chrome is the default browser, but it is a trusted app to use as a secure password management tool

Does the S6 have a Find My Phone type application? Is there a Find My Friends type application commonly used?
    Yes, once you sign into the phone with your gmail account (or create one if you don't have one) you can use the Android Device Manager app, available on the Play Store, to find, reset, or ring your phone. This must be set up on the device before you can use it.

Is there a Find My Friends type application commonly used?
    You can use the "Location Sharing" option on the Google+ app, if you don't have a Google+ profile you will once you create a gmail account on the phone. I'm sure there are other misc. apps you can also do this, but this specific one works well, especially if you talk to your friends using the app, Hangouts, google's messaging app.
    04-05-2015 09:58 PM