Everyone's shipping except Verizon

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Didn't they start their pre-orders a week later? Why would it be 'a surprise' that they also ship after everyone else?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
And none are in store for display - at east none around here. While Verizon excels in coverage, they suck at releases and updates.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Preorders started a week late and launch day is the 10th. Verizon hasn't screwed anything up. Verizon never said phones are shipping early. I'm sure if Verizon started preorders the same time as others, they'd be shipping too.

Posted via the Android Central App

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
And none are in store for display - at east none around here. While Verizon excels in coverage, they suck at releases and updates.

The release date is the 10th and they've been much better at updates in recent years.

Posted via the Android Central App

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Had all of my devices come in today :) Have an underground missile silo full of GS6 an GS6 Edge... oddly the black model looks amazingly blue in the light and I love that!! 10th can not get here soon enough so we can start selling these bad boys!

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Had all of my devices come in today :) Have an underground missile silo full of GS6 an GS6 Edge... oddly the black model looks amazingly blue in the light and I love that!! 10th can not get here soon enough so we can start selling these bad boys!

When I was in Best Buy, the black model looked blacker than I was expecting. I was expecting some more blue. Must depend on the lighting. Must be so exciting to see all those. Jus a few more days...

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I could do a video of the color but it would be from my M8 *hides* ;) honestly when I opened up the box to check for damages I thought they sent us the wrong phones it looked blue at nearly any angle you looked at the back in direct light.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Please Please, any sightings of the 128GB models? :p

Give us a picture of that bunker full of S6's.

Last edited:

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
I could do a video of the color but it would be from my M8 *hides* ;) honestly when I opened up the box to check for damages I thought they sent us the wrong phones it looked blue at nearly any angle you looked at the back in direct light.

I've seen a lot of videos that made it look that way as well. Really happy to hear that because I didn't want to have a boring black phone, but the gold was a little too flashy for me. Plus, navy blue is my favorite color. Unique, but still subtle and classy. Can't wait!

And a video of the color would be great!

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
We could not get access to any 128gb for our store stock, but I have some on orders for customers on the way that should ship tomorrow.

Do you think there is any chance my 128GB that I pre ordered 5 minuters after they started taking pre orders would ship this week to me? This still has the 4/17 date.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey