Galaxy S6 Review: The Next Big Thing is finally worth the hype:

Pocket now just released this review of the s6. Other than battery issues and apparently a bit of lag, seems like a really solid device. Those that have the phone, do you agree with this review?

Posted via Android Central App
    04-07-2015 01:36 AM
    That appeared to be a lot of lag to me!
    04-07-2015 04:29 AM
    Battery is known to be an issue, however with quick charge and wireless charging Samsung have tried to make this easier to deal with.

Touchwiz is far from perfect, but it is quicker and less laggy than previous versions. Hopefully they will continue this trend.

And hopefully Apple give their iPhone 7 crazy 3 day endurance, so samsung will be forced to step up the battery in the S7.

04-07-2015 04:48 AM
    Battery is known to be an issue, however with quick charge and wireless charging Samsung have tried to make this easier to deal with.

Touchwiz is far from perfect, but it is quicker and less laggy than previous versions. Hopefully they will continue this trend.

The S6 is the best all round phone right now. Hopefully Apple give their iPhone 7 crazy 3 day endurance, so samsung will be forced to step up the battery in the S7.

Battery issues and lag are known issues, with that said, how is this phone the best phone around?

This phone seems pretty dang good so far, don't know about best phone all around.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-07-2015 07:00 AM
    Battery issues and lag are known issues, with that said, how is this phone the best phone around?

This phone seems pretty dang good so far, don't know about best phone all around.

Agree, pretty subjective area. What's best for one person doesn't make it the best for another.
    ray sital likes this.
    04-07-2015 07:06 AM
    I like Michael Fisher's reviews as well as Marquis's.
    04-07-2015 07:10 AM
    Galaxy S6 Review: The Next Big Thing is finally worth the hype:

Pocket now just released this review of the s6. Other than battery issues and apparently a bit of lag, seems like a really solid device. Those that have the phone, do you agree with this review?

I'm starting to think the difference between people who are seeing system slowdown versus the people who aren't, and I'm talking about reviewers, is whether or not they decided to factory reset after that update or not. It's not a hard and fast rule that resetting works every time, but there's just too many reviews from people who are terribly annoyed by lag that aren't seeing it this time around.

I'll know for myself some time today.

04-07-2015 07:32 AM
    I'm starting to think the difference between people who are seeing system slowdown versus the people who aren't, and I'm talking about reviewers, is whether or not they decided to factory reset after that update or not. It's not a hard and fast rule that resetting works every time, but there's just too many reviews from people who are terribly annoyed by lag that aren't seeing it this time around.

I'll know for myself some time today.

I wouldn't be surprised either. Keep us posted!
    04-07-2015 07:34 AM
    I agree somewhat with this review. I've had mine for a week and put it through all the paces and seen no lag yet. As far as battery yes it could be better but I can live with it and I think most of the general public will too. Us phone geeks on here have different definitions on what is "bad battery life" is than most of the public. I think most ppl will be just fine with it.
    04-07-2015 10:44 AM
    I like Michael Fisher's reviews as well as Marquis's.
    Yep, both Michael Fisher and MKBHD are the go to reviewers for these devices. I usually trust what they say.

04-07-2015 10:48 AM
    Agree, pretty subjective area. What's best for one person doesn't make it the best for another.
    Yep agreed, just edited that line

04-07-2015 11:00 AM
    Yep, both Michael Fisher and MKBHD are the go to reviewers for these devices. I usually trust what they say.

Yeahhh these two guys are top class. Erica Griffin is alright as well.. I think that's her name.

04-07-2015 12:35 PM
    Is MKBHD's review of the S6 up yet?
    04-07-2015 02:11 PM
    Yeahhh these two guys are top class. Erica Griffin is alright as well.. I think that's her name.

Oh yeah she's good to

04-07-2015 04:52 PM

Yeah erica Griffin is really good and thorough with her reviews

Posted from my Monster Galaxy Note 10.1 via Android Central App
    04-07-2015 09:20 PM
    Is MKBHD's review of the S6 up yet?
    Released an impressions video for the s6 a while back, but no review yet. He's currently working on the review for the m9 atm. Will probably do the s6 after..

onthecouchagain likes this.
    04-08-2015 01:53 AM