So, the T-mobile version has been out for at least a week, and it sounds like some AT&T users got theirs yesterday and today.

Other than the T-mobile cell standby issue that's been noted everywhere, it seems like there is not a lot of activity on the forums (this one and others). That suggests to me that people are generally happy with their phones and don't feel a need to post (fix things, complain, etc).

My guess is that if there are any real issues, people would be posting.

Am I right? I hope so. I'm with Verizon, so it looks like I won't be seeing mine until Friday, so I'm basically living vicariously through others.

Did Samsung create the (almost) perfect phone?
    04-07-2015 12:48 PM
    Once the phone comes out officially, people will be posting issues here, especially those who are not technologically knowledgable. Everyone will have issues with a phone no matter which one they get, but I do admit Samsung really has done well with this phone
    20blks likes this.
    04-07-2015 12:53 PM
    It's not good news for T-Mobile customers like me who are on the fence!
    04-07-2015 01:03 PM
    Lol...just wait for a day or two with threads about people complaining about battery, lag etc. Happens with every phone irrespective of carrier so I don't think it will change anytime soon. I don't understand people believing or relying on some internet forum, just go buy the damn thing use it for a while and if you don't like it or have issues return it.
    04-07-2015 01:37 PM
    Lol...just wait for a day or two with threads about people complaining about battery, lag etc. Happens with every phone irrespective of carrier so I don't think it will change anytime soon. I don't understand people believing or relying on some internet forum, just go buy the damn thing use it for a while and if you don't like it or have issues return it.
    I agree 100%. How can you expect someone to feel the same way you do about a device? Smh

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-07-2015 02:24 PM
    Once the phone comes out officially, people will be posting issues here, especially those who are not technologically knowledgable. Everyone will have issues with a phone no matter which one they get, but I do admit Samsung really has done well with this phone
    That's true, but I think that most of the ones that pre-ordered are the ones that are technically knowledgeable. After the 10th, I'm sure the forums will get a lot more activity, but it will be mostly stuff like how to I sync my Itunes, etc., why isn't my mail updating, etc.

The people that are getting them now, know how to do that stuff, and from what I can tell, there aren't all that many issues with the phone other than the cell standby on the T-mobile variants. I hope it stays that way (and I hope T-mobile gets a fix very quickly).
    04-07-2015 03:13 PM