Huge Sale On Verus Cases

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
As long as you enter in the promo code it should show the cheap price. I do recommend the Thor case. It's designed as the 'heavy duty' case but it's not insane or anything. I don't have the S6 yet to put in it, but it seems like a nice case.

ripewithdecay

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
As long as you enter in the promo code it should show the cheap price. I do recommend the Thor case. It's designed as the 'heavy duty' case but it's not insane or anything. I don't have the S6 yet to put in it, but it seems like a nice case.

Cool, that's one of the cases I ordered. Also here's the promo S6CASE80. Just follow the link though slickdeals because it is only for certain Verus cases.

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Cool, that's one of the cases I ordered. Also here's the promo S6CASE80. Just follow the link though slickdeals because it is only for certain Verus cases.

I went ahead and got the Verge. I figured for $4 if I didn't like the case then meh, if I do I can use the lighter case for just sitting at the desk at work and stuff like that.

ripewithdecay

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I went ahead and got the Verge. I figured for $4 if I didn't like the case then meh, if I do I can use the lighter case for just sitting at the desk at work and stuff like that.

Nice, I picked up one of those too. I just went back and tried the code on another case and it's not working anymore. Hopefully that's just for me.

mistyisland

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Luckily, one of the cases I ordered yesterday for $25 was not going to be shipped until the 12th so I cancelled it, reordered it along with 3 other cases for a total of $17. I can't complain about getting three more cases for $8 less than I was originally going to pay for one! Thanks

jaymzb0nd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
This is amazing. I just saved $88 on 5 cases. Absurd that I even bought 5, especially since I already have one on the phone now, but they're so cheap it's worth trying them out. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol