Family with iPhones

bgl321

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I will be getting my S6 Friday and was wondering if anyone here has any recommendations for iCloud photo sharing. My wife and kids all have iPhones and the shared photo stream is a great tool. If I'm on an android I am wondering how I can make up for that. Any ideas?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Share them thru Google+, Facebook messenger, or any other cross platform service. Yeah one thing I miss is the icloud photo sharing in iOS, so simple and works awesomely.

bgl321

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Appreciate the feedback. I've tried it for a couple days at its just not worth the convenience with the rest of the family having iPhones. Its a great phone and if I was single it would be a toss up. Maybe one of these days I'll learn that if it ain't broke don't try to fix it. Thanks again all.

Posted via the Android Central App

independentvolume

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Appreciate the feedback. I've tried it for a couple days at its just not worth the convenience with the rest of the family having iPhones. Its a great phone and if I was single it would be a toss up. Maybe one of these days I'll learn that if it ain't broke don't try to fix it. Thanks again all.

Posted via the Android Central App

Family over everything. Hangouts and Skype are terrible substitutes for facetime

Rock over London, rock on Chicago...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781