Hated Samsung phones ever since after the S2, but this time they got it mostly right. Not to take away from the other brands I've loved for years but my final decision didn't actually come down to specs or UX, but support. Android's carrier dependent updates have pissed me off so much over the years that I was almost driven to Apple this year. But since Samsung is the top Android seller, I'm basically hedging that I'll get a slightly better update schedule for the 2 year duration of my owning it than the others.

Not detracting anything from this phone itself though, I'm quite impressed ☺ Battery size ticks me off a bit since I feel they should've slapped a 3k mah in it but I might hold off until the fall on the slight chance they throw a bigger battery version out later this year
    04-08-2015 09:48 PM
    Well, they're still not great with getting quick updates, but there's always less and less (imo) from the new updates that I really want. For the Note 4, now that it has Lollipop, I probably won't care too much if Samsung takes a few weeks longer than HTC or LG. I'll take better hardware over faster updates

And yeah, I agree about the battery. It's one of the reasons why I decided to pick up a Note 4 over the S6
    04-08-2015 09:54 PM