Does anyone know if Samsung will be selling an unlocked, carrier-free, version of the S6? Since it seems like I'll eventually be paying the MSRP for the phone anyway via NEXT, I would prefer to get one without all the extra apps that the carrier includes.
    04-09-2015 04:49 AM
    04-09-2015 04:55 AM
    So I should be searching for an international version? Are those vendors legit? I was hoping to buy direct from Samsing or possibly from the Google Play Store.
    04-09-2015 04:59 AM
    So I should be searching for an international version? Are those vendors legit? I was hoping to buy direct from Samsing or possibly from the Google Play Store.
    the vendor is listed as sammy, so I believe it is legit.

International version you can buy will only be compatible with ATT and T-mobile, and I am unsure they will be able to use their LTE service. I don't think you can use it on VZW or sprint network.
    04-09-2015 05:48 AM
    the vendor is listed as sammy, so I believe it is legit.

International version you can buy will only be compatible with ATT and T-mobile, and I am unsure they will be able to use their LTE service. I don't think you can use it on VZW or sprint network.
    Most international versions won't support att or tmobile 4GLTE and tmobile 4g aws. Be very careful, if you need 4GLTE or 4g.
    04-09-2015 07:54 AM
    Most international versions won't support att or tmobile 4GLTE and tmobile 4g aws. Be very careful, if you need 4GLTE or 4g.
    That's even worse news if true. I was hoping Samsung would have included all the radios on all the carrier versions in order to cut costs and stuff.
    04-09-2015 11:38 AM
    Mobicity has them...but as already stated BE CAREFUL because the seller will tell you that they will work on all carriers...but when I called Verizon they said NO WAY! So YMMV.
    04-09-2015 01:55 PM