I'll be picking up the black S6 tomorrow morning at Verizon. I'm almost certainly going to pass on the Edge variant because I really don't see any significant functionality and I'm not sure I like the optics of the curved screen toward the edge of the phoen where I'll be wanting to read a lot of content. Because of the beauty of this phone I am looking either for a case that just protects the sides of the phone (a "bumper case?") or one that has a clear plastic/glass back.

Another requirement is that there be cutouts for the volume and power buttons. I hate it when case manufacturers put their own faux buttons over the phone's own buttons. I find that this arrangement makes it harder to reliably engage the buttons underneath them as well as detracting from the tactile feedback.

Any recommendations (with links, if at all possible) would be most appreciated.
    04-09-2015 07:55 AM
    04-09-2015 08:31 AM
    It seems like the slim fit ones are the only ones with cutouts.

I have the Edge version of that one arriving today and my Edge will be here tomorrow so I can tell you some more about it then. Just send me a message to remind me if you are interested.

Here are some other ones I've found:

As you can see, they all look pretty similar...
    04-09-2015 08:48 AM
    This is the case i ordered. They had a promo code on it at the time so i was able to snag it for $3.99. But even at $10.99 and free shipping i'd say its a good deal.

I like this because i'll get to see the entire phone in all its glory with protection.

Amazon.com: Galaxy S6 Case, OBLIQ [Invisible Drop Protection] Samsung Galaxy S6 Cases [NaKED SHIELD][Satin Silver] Minimalistic Crystal Clear Hard Case - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Best Cover for Samsung Galaxy S V
    04-09-2015 09:04 AM
    I got the Obliq case from Amazon. It comes with gold, black, and silver band so you can switch them out. It's $16.99 though.
    04-09-2015 03:10 PM