Idk what's going on but I setup my gs6 by using the nfc tap feature to get my apps and accounts from my gs5. I noticed immediately when going in some apps I could see a translucent toolbox circle from the s5 lingering. You can move the circle around but it has no function.

I eventually downloaded a toolbox clone because I like the functionality of toolbox but the Phantom toolbox from my gs5 still shows up randomly in random apps see for yourself. In the pic my toolbox app is on the right center. But on the center page you see the Phantom toolbox that's annoying me!

Posted on my Galaxy S6 (S is for Super) via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Galaxy s5 toolbox ghost appearing in apps!-122.jpg  
    04-09-2015 08:17 AM
    I am also getting the same problem, have you tried factory resetting the phone and starting from scratch?
    Gray Area likes this.
    04-13-2015 08:45 PM
    Is not a toolbox. Is a floating menu button intended for those apps that don't have a menu option. Some older apps have not been updated and relied on the menu hardware button. This is just to close the gap and bring a consistency to the user experience.
    Gray Area and deeb215 like this.
    04-13-2015 09:11 PM
    It however has no function, its only moveable is this suppose to be right
    04-13-2015 10:17 PM
    Is not a toolbox. Is a floating menu button intended for those apps that don't have a menu option. Some older apps have not been updated and relied on the menu hardware button. This is just to close the gap and bring a consistency to the user experience.
    Thanks I've been frustrated thinking it was some sort of software mishap from using the nfc transfer from my s5.

Posted on my Galaxy S6 Edge🔪(S is for Super) via the Android Central App
    04-15-2015 05:11 PM
    What he said. 😊
    Gray Area likes this.
    04-15-2015 05:40 PM