04-16-2015 08:00 PM
122 123 ...
tools
    I am so tired of all the negativity...

Is anyone that owns a s6 happy with the device

Pls lets see and hear some love

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-09-2015 08:32 AM
    Thats unfortunately the biggest problem with forums in general. You aren't going to hear reports of all the happy people. They're off the forums and enjoying their device.
    mango1228, deeb215, Ngster and 7 others like this.
    04-09-2015 08:36 AM
    There are plenty of happy users. The only unhappy people that I have any sympathy for are the ones on TMobile or the ones that are having ridiculously high cell standby due to a bug. All the rest of the people that are complaining are ridiculous and it's exactly what you get whenever any new phone is released. "Im in a dark room and the phone isn't bright enough to wake up my neighbor across the street, I'm returning it!" It's all just the usual junk that gets posted on every device. Just ignore it. This phone is an incredible gadget in almost every aspect. As long as people get the standby battery drain issues fixed, I can only laugh at the other complaints because they are so silly. The fact that people want to return the phone because of the brightness (which is the brightest ever made while on Auto) and get another phone that is inferior in every way is just comical. Let the unhappy people be unhappy. Instead of trying to convince them that they are wrong or try to convince them to stay with the phone, just let them walk. I've decided that's how I'm going to handle all ridiculous complaints from now on. Don't like the carrier logo on the back of the phone? Return it and buy a phone without a carrier logo. Nobody wants to hear you complain about it.
    04-09-2015 08:39 AM
    There are plenty of happy users. The only unhappy people that I have any sympathy for are the ones on TMobile or the ones that are having ridiculously high cell standby due to a bug. All the rest of the people that are complaining are ridiculous and it's exactly what you get whenever any new phone is released. "Im in a dark room and the phone isn't bright enough to wake up my neighbor across the street, I'm returning it!" It's all just the usual junk that gets posted on every device. Just ignore it. This phone is an incredible gadget in almost every aspect. As long as people get the standby battery drain issues fixed, I can only laugh at the other complaints because they are so silly. The fact that people want to return the phone because of the brightness (which is the brightest ever made while on Auto) and get another phone that is inferior in every way is just comical. Let the unhappy people be unhappy. Instead of trying to convince them that they are wrong or try to convince them to stay with the phone, just let them walk. I've decided that's how I'm going to handle all ridiculous complaints from now on. Don't like the carrier logo on the back of the phone? Return it and buy a phone without a carrier logo. Nobody wants to hear you complain about it.
    So your very happy with yours ..no isues?
    04-09-2015 08:53 AM
    So your very happy with yours ..no isues?
    You'll have to ask the FedEx facility if they are happy with mine.
    aggie, Alex_NJ, Daspoo and 5 others like this.
    04-09-2015 08:56 AM
    My mistake...you speake like someone who has one
    04-09-2015 08:57 AM
    I can't read but positive reports on S6, people having problems with battery should wait some days so it settles down and of course the update of final software, the phone will be officially out internationally tomorrow
    04-09-2015 08:58 AM
    Overall, I'm very happy with my S6. I've had it since March 30 and don't regret my decision at all. Are there things I would change, sure...things I'm not completely satisfied with, sure...but overall, I am happy with the phone. The camera is better and faster than any I've used in a phone, the display is amazing, I've experienced no lag, and love the fingerprint reader. Additionally, the phone also gets better reception than my Nexus 5.
    mango1228, jcp007 and tonyron227 like this.
    04-09-2015 09:01 AM
    I go through alot of devices and I can honestly say I'm happier with the S6 than I have been with any other phone in recent memory. I'll admit I'm also an iPhone fan and I can't recall being this excited about a device since the iPhone 4 released. I was completely "wowed" with the design and Apple implementing the quasi multitasking that they did. The iPhone 3g and 3gs were rather uninspiring devices and the iPhone 4 was a huge step forward. The S6 is kind of the same compared to the S4 and S5. My complaints about this device are very, very few and minor.
    mango1228, jcp007 and Gray Area like this.
    04-09-2015 09:18 AM
    I love the way it feels coming out of my pocket, and how quick it is to respond to my commands. On the few occasions I have had to enjoy some high-quality video on it, I continually marvel at how the stellar the screen is! Truly, it's the best screen I feel I have ever used in any medium. And what a photography virtuoso! The S6 has me taking mobile pics again!

I've been a bit reluctant to share all of my good feeling on the device however, because I know that when I get a little bit closer to my two week point of no return, I will be more and more anxious for T-Mobile to squash all of these pesky battery bugs. My overall feeling on the S6 edge is highly contingent on whether or not I have to keep micromanaging it in order to squeeze out acceptable battery life.

But overall, top notch.

mango1228 and jcp007 like this.
    04-09-2015 09:32 AM
    I love my S6 . It runs fast .. very snappy .. The camera is pretty awesome for the most part. I have no real complaints.

Oh also I love wireless charging.
    aggie, Daspoo, bgl321 and 1 others like this.
    04-09-2015 09:59 AM
    I'm totally happy! I have no idea what all the battery fuss was about, I'm on track for 6 hours of screen on time on my first charge cycle!
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy S6 So tired of hearing negative reports is anyone happy-1428592416482.jpg   Samsung Galaxy S6 So tired of hearing negative reports is anyone happy-1428592433142.jpg  
    04-09-2015 10:14 AM
    The people that are happy don't post it on here.

04-09-2015 10:15 AM
    Happy? I couldn't be more happier.

Beemed to you with the GS6
    04-09-2015 10:23 AM
    I'm very happy with mine. Is it perfect? Of course not..no device is. But overall I'm satisfied. Fast camera, no lag, great fingerprint reader, awesome build. And as far as battery life? mine is getting better by the day.

Samsung Galaxy S6 So tired of hearing negative reports is anyone happy-screenshot_2015-04-08-21-59-47.jpgSamsung Galaxy S6 So tired of hearing negative reports is anyone happy-screenshot_2015-04-08-22-00-10.jpg
    aggie likes this.
    04-09-2015 10:32 AM
    I am so tired of all the negativity...

Is anyone that owns a s6 happy with the device

Pls lets see and hear some love

This happens in every forum with every phone.
    Gray Area likes this.
    04-09-2015 10:42 AM
    Reading through your response it seems you're in denial. Either because people are saying negative things that may be valid about a phone you want or already own.

Ive seen other posters saying the happy people don't post on the forums, so does that mean you're unhappy with Samsung too and you're just here complaining?

People just spent or will spend a lot of money on this device, there's no rule against complaining on these forums.

It's called being frustrated.

berdinkerdickle likes this.
    04-09-2015 10:46 AM
    The last two SoT screenshots above appear to be misleading as it looks like the phone was charged briefly in each case... unless I'm missing something?
    04-09-2015 10:46 AM
    The last two SoT screenshots above appear to be misleading as it looks like the phone was charged briefly in each case... unless I'm missing something?
    Well with mine I connected the phone to my computer at work briefly to transfer some pics..but that was about 5 minutes total and it wasn't fast charging. So its still pretty much accurate.
    04-09-2015 10:51 AM
    This literally made me LOL
    04-09-2015 10:52 AM
    Well with mine I connected the phone to my computer at work briefly to transfer some pics..but that was about 5 minutes total and it wasn't fast charging. So its still pretty much accurate.
    Just by eyeing it, it looks like it accounts for about 5% or max of 10% of battery increase in that time. So worst case is you're at 32% with 4 hours SOT in a 16 hour day. Still very nice!
    04-09-2015 10:55 AM
    Couldn't be happier with mine
    04-09-2015 12:47 PM
    I like mine very much.

Posted via Android Central App
    04-09-2015 12:56 PM
    My mistake...you speake like someone who has one
    Yeah, it's a fantastic device.
    I don't own one either.
    edgefever likes this.
    04-09-2015 01:39 PM
    I haven't been this impressed with a device in a long, long time.

Posted via Galaxy S6 edge
    04-09-2015 02:03 PM
122 123 ...