Not sure if this has been talked about already but what keyboards are you guys using? Are you sticking with the stock Samsung keyboard or using something else? I'm using stock but open to suggestions.
    04-09-2015 11:04 AM
    I use Google's keyboard. Using the Samsung keyboard was the only time I saw lag on the device. No issues with Google keyboard.
    Erm10 likes this.
    04-09-2015 11:08 AM
    Not sure if this has been talked about already but what keyboards are you guys using? Are you sticking with the stock Samsung keyboard or using something else? I'm using stock but open to suggestions.
    I have tried a whole bunch of them (stock, Google, Fleksy, Swpe) but I settled on Swiftkey. I do hear the stock keyboard on the S6 is now far better and more accurate. I will definitely give it a chance.
    04-09-2015 11:09 AM
    Samsung keyboard, I need that top row number keys. It has decent swype features and adaptive dictionary.

Tried flesky for a few days, too awful.
    04-09-2015 11:10 AM
    SwiftKey, is by far the best keyboard out there. The predictive text is amazing. It's like it knows, what you want to say every time you start typing a sentence. Plus, they have some amazing themes that you can choose from.

Sent from my DROID MAXX!!!!
    04-09-2015 11:12 AM
    Samsung keyboard, I need that top row number keys. It has decent swype features and adaptive dictionary.

Tried flesky for a few days, too awful.
    Swiftkey has the top row numbers as well. I liked Fleksy the best as far as the main screen goes but got too used to have numbers on top row and couldn't do without it.
    clevin likes this.
    04-09-2015 11:13 AM
    The predictive text is amazing. It's like it knows, what you want to say
    That's true...but it has gotten me into trouble a few times!
    vegasdroid likes this.
    04-09-2015 11:18 AM
    I love SwiftKey. I always use it.
    04-09-2015 11:39 AM
    Stock lg g3 keyboard
    04-09-2015 11:41 AM
    Since you have the galaxy s6 the stock keyboard is pretty good, but I still prefer to use the google keyboard (try it out)

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-09-2015 11:46 AM
    SwiftKey, is by far the best keyboard out there. The predictive text is amazing. It's like it knows, what you want to say every time you start typing a sentence. Plus, they have some amazing themes that you can choose from.

Agreed, Ill probaby try Samsung keyboard for while to see if I can get used to it though
    04-09-2015 11:46 AM
    Google keyboard for the moment.
    04-09-2015 11:49 AM

This. And it's not even funny how good it gets over time as it learns how you tend to say things.
    04-09-2015 11:53 AM
    if switfkey, what theme do you use?

I do like a darker color as the stock keyboard is way too white.

btw, one problem with swiftkey is it has way too much social features, I just need a keyboard, I don't need a cloud comes with it... oh well.
    04-09-2015 11:53 AM
    if switfkey, what theme do you use?

I do like a darker color as the stock keyboard is way too white.

btw, one problem with swiftkey is it has way too much social features, I just need a keyboard, I don't need a cloud comes with it... oh well.
    I use material dark.

The social aspects of SwiftKey is one of the ways SwiftKey learns your typing habits.

The cloud part, is if you have multiple devices, your predictive text is synced on all of your devices.

04-09-2015 12:01 PM
    SwiftKey for me.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device
    04-09-2015 12:57 PM
    I use material dark.

The social aspects of SwiftKey is one of the ways SwiftKey learns your typing habits.

The cloud part, is if you have multiple devices, your predictive text is synced on all of your devices.

roger that, I have no use of them, disable it is. Thanks
    04-09-2015 01:18 PM
    I use the Holo theme. Pretty close to Material Dark but it's free
    04-09-2015 01:27 PM
    I'm a SwiftKey keyboard user. I change themes regularly but tend to kinda stay with material dark themes.

Posted via Android Central App
    04-09-2015 04:43 PM
    Just downloaded Swiftkey....it walked me through the easy setup and even wanted to link to other accounts to be able to predict text better. Not sure if I will do that, but it is a lot easier for me to text with the customizable layouts to include a top or left set of numbers. This way I don't have to wonder what my ogre fingers are hitting. (Think hot dog chopsticks picking up a grain of rice and you will get my drift)
    04-29-2015 04:44 PM
    So for all you SwiftKey experts, I just installed it and lost all my Personal Dictionary customizations.

I had things like kids names, email addresses, txt shortcuts like brb if I wanted to fill in be right back I could select that and so on. How do I do this with SwiftKey? And without linking to social accounts or cloud as I have no other devices I want settings synced to.
    04-30-2015 10:46 PM