Samsung Galaxy S6 Is 128gb version pushed back?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Is 128gb version pushed back?

My status changed to:

Your order is currently being processed. You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order ships, which will include the shipping details.

earlier today. Whether or not this indicates it is closer to shipping is anyone's guess.

Mine has said You order is processing, your shipping details will be available soon since day one.
I'm checking it several times a day with no change so far. :p

othersteve

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site

Oh I could be wrong, but I think we're about to see some movement. My status has now also been updated in My Verizon:

Your order is currently being processed. Please check back later.

Also, my iconicStatus in the internal preorder tracking system has just now changed from C to S.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Just started another thread that Verizon just whacked my Credit Card for my 128GB S6 about 30 minutes ago. We might have some action.:p

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

On the order page there is also new information such as Sim Card ETC and a picture of the phone that were not there earlier.

Maybe tracking numbers coming soon?

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

What do you plan on doing?

Posted via the Android Central App

Cancelling. Other than that, dunno. Maybe wait for the S6 Active, or the Z4. Or maybe snag the Moto X if it gets WiFi calling, that's supposed to end up in native Lollipop fairly soon. Maybe if the price and hype calm down I'll reconsider the S6, once they stop making the 128 GB chips out of unobtanium. But frankly I'm too annoyed with T-Mobile for botching my portion of the launch to buy anything from them right now.

DuStU

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I got my tmobile 128gig black s6 last week Monday. Pre ordered on March 30th.

Spencers20

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the AT&T Gold S6 128gb (non edge) from Amazon on the 15th. Release date for that is Monday April 27th, and amazon shows it should arrive by 8:00PM Monday. It doesn't say shipped yet, but I'm still hopeful.

USCTrojan4JC

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

I ordered 1 this morning. Should have it tomorrow

Thanks. I ordered one from AT&T today.

I was originally hoping to get it from Best Buy to get the free wireless charging pad, but I checked on Thursday and it said coming soon. I checked Friday night and it said sold out online. Lame! The live chat person said she didn't know when they would be available again. I decided to be impatient thinking that they may not still have the charging pad anyway by the time they are back in stock. :p

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

Thanks. I ordered one from AT&T today.

I was originally hoping to get it from Best Buy to get the free wireless charging pad, but I checked on Thursday and it said coming soon. I checked Friday night and it said sold out online. Lame! The live chat person said she didn't know when they would be available again. I decided to be impatient thinking that they may not still have the charging pad anyway by the time they are back in stock. :p

I ordered from Att also. It's in San Antonio and they haven't shipped it yet. I ordered Friday and I live in Dallas

kioko91

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Black and white, edge and proper. In store. 128gb. I didn't get one, mine is a 64.

Where was that? I called one of my local stores in Fishkill NY and they told me it was back ordered until mid-May. Had a feeling it was bs considering they can both be ordered online currently.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908