Just got my S6 from my local T-Mobile store. He said they were selling way more Edge than regular S6 and they pushed pretty hard to get me to buy the edge and I almost caved! They had 32,64 of both models and colors in stock. I got a free T-Shirt and water bag. I paid full price and am very wanting to keep and love this device. I'll put it through it's paces and decide within my 14 day window if I want to keep it or not. I was really surprised that they had so many models in stock.

Initials impressions are great. Love the build, love the camera. It took me almost an hour to disable apps and clean up my homescreens. I am using the Google Now launcher for now but may switch to Nova Prime. I was using wifi when setting it up and my battery went from 57-34 in under an hour of use. I really need to find a case though. This thing is slick and probably fragile! Any slim case recommendations that will offer some fall protection?

Happy to be part of the GS6 family. It complements my iPhone 6 Plus nicely!
    04-10-2015 03:01 PM
    Nice! Now hurry up and snatch up that free year of Netflix before the promos run out!!!!
    04-10-2015 03:26 PM
    T-Shirt and water bag? While those of us that ordered 128 GB models rot in backorder-hell?

Not being handled well.....
    04-10-2015 03:27 PM
    Nice! Now hurry up and snatch up that free year of Netflix before the promos run out!!!!
    I forgot to ask about this. How do I get it?

T-Shirt and water bag? While those of us that ordered 128 GB models rot in backorder-hell?

Not being handled well.....
    I think it was because they had a Samsung rep in there. He gave me the stuff and took my picture with everything. lol
    04-10-2015 03:35 PM
    Nice -- Enjoy your device! .
    04-10-2015 03:49 PM
    Congrats. I've had mine since Monday. Usually the new wears off by now. Not with this phone.
    04-10-2015 04:10 PM
    I forgot to ask about this. How do I get it?
    Here.
    https://samsungpromotions.com/netflix
    04-13-2015 10:24 AM
    Enjoy your device.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device
    04-13-2015 10:26 AM
    Just got my S6 from my local T-Mobile store. He said they were selling way more Edge than regular S6 and they pushed pretty hard to get me to buy the edge and I almost caved! They had 32,64 of both models and colors in stock. I got a free T-Shirt and water bag. I paid full price and am very wanting to keep and love this device. I'll put it through it's paces and decide within my 14 day window if I want to keep it or not. I was really surprised that they had so many models in stock.

Initials impressions are great. Love the build, love the camera. It took me almost an hour to disable apps and clean up my homescreens. I am using the Google Now launcher for now but may switch to Nova Prime. I was using wifi when setting it up and my battery went from 57-34 in under an hour of use. I really need to find a case though. This thing is slick and probably fragile! Any slim case recommendations that will offer some fall protection?

Happy to be part of the GS6 family. It complements my iPhone 6 Plus nicely!
    Congrats!! I have a supcase. Its awesome. It comes with a built in screen protector but I popped that out and am using glass.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-13-2015 10:33 AM