Finally saw the GOLD

flamingoezz

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
i preordered gold based on pics. went to BB today to check it out in person -- man is that thing shiny/reflective. much moreso than the black or white - almost to the point that its distracting. it also appears to be the worst in terms of fingerprints, though ill have a case on it so im not as worried there. im hoping it was the lighting in the store - and every day use without 100 lights above you it'll be a little more toned down. im almost regretting my color choice at this point.

MAXXTX

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I was waiting to see it in person before I purchased. One reason I havent gotten the other colors yet. The other reason is I want to see if the Active model is gonna show up sometime soon.

crea78

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered the gold and have yet to see it in person. My phone has already been shipped and due to be delivered by next Wednesday.

May have to go into the AT&T store to check it out and hopefully change colors if that is possible.

mistyisland

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
i preordered gold based on pics. went to BB today to check it out in person -- man is that thing shiny/reflective. much moreso than the black or white - almost to the point that its distracting. it also appears to be the worst in terms of fingerprints, though ill have a case on it so im not as worried there. im hoping it was the lighting in the store - and every day use without 100 lights above you it'll be a little more toned down. im almost regretting my color choice at this point.

I noticed the same thing, and I love gold. Those fingerprints were really in your face.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel