The theme store

Vanco333

May 21, 2013
Visit site
They have like 5 different avengers theme which I think look great. One for each of the main characters: Iron-man, Thor, Hulk, Captain America, Avengers.

I think these are great sames though the only major initial difference I see is the background among them. I do recommend anyone who likes the avengers to try it out.

TimmE

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I have an s6. The theme store is a joke unless you are a 12 year old girl.

Posted via the Android Central App

DanPLC

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I've tried several of the themes and so far I've jumped back to the default theme. I think there's a lot of potential there once they open up the Theme SDK. But right now, the store is limited.

Also there are some issues with some of the themes. For example, when using the Avengers Hulk theme there are some screens that come up with dark text that are hard to read. Also it may be my imagination, but I've noticed some lag when using some themes.

Myronmack

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Lies all lies I tell you, the theme store is great for me I like the themes and I've seen no lag

Posted via the Android Central App

ZephyrsDream

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Using Captain America now.

But yeah, when I saw there was a section of the theme store called, "what girls may like," I just rolled my eyes.

uploadfromtaptalk1428849322724.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

NYRSteve

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Hoping some good ones come out soon.

I would love to see something along the lines of the S3. I can't stand the fact that I can't change the annoying bright orange and bright green colors everywhere.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia