favorite texting app

imnjs

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm actually pretty happy with the stock app so far. My favorite third party app is Textra.

Posted via the Android Central App

iGEtReAdY2FLy

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I just use hangouts because ive been using it for the last year. In the galaxy app store they have a imessage type app, its call private messenger but i dont know anybody else using it to test it out.

johnnnnnymtl

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I really like Google's messenger app but for some reason mms doesn't work with it on this new s6, so I'm using the stock app till I find some solutions off the internet.

johnnnnnymtl

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
That's odd. I use it and mms is working well.

Yeah, something to do with the apn settings and only on certain carriers. It worked with my s3 but apparently there is an issue with it on lollipop. I tried to resolve it but still not working. Too bad cause I really like the clean design of that app!

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I use the stock app on my S5 because I'm not real picky about texting and I like the pop up notification. Does that still exist on the S6?

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I still keep falling back to EvolveSMS - customizable look, lots of functionality, security options. Not a bad app.

hopdot5555

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Tried textra and chomp and now using go sms because its the only one that keeps notification sounds going while still in a texting convo.

krm0789

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Textra. I love being able to send texts from the notification shade. I love the look of Evolve but had some issues with it not sending texts a while back & won't take that chance again

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae