How hot does your s6 get?

Martin Rios

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
My phone has not overheated but let me know it was too hot but only when I was installing all my apps and using chrome at the same time. My phone gets pretty warm when I'm watching YouTube videos not too hot but warm. It doesn't get warm at all when I'm just browsing or changing settings. Is this normal? The phone gets warm by the power button I just don't know how hot it should be getting and if videos and games should even make it get as warm as it does.

Posted via the Android Central App

Martin Rios

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I should add that I'm not used to holding a phone without a case. I usually put a case right when I get my new phone but this time my cases haven't arrived yet. So maybe I just don't feel it when it has a case?

Posted via the Android Central App

duckycb

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
When my phone was doing the first system update at the store, I could not touch the right side of the phone. If I touched the power button, it burnt me, thanks to the metal part. Lawsuit waiting to happen.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
It got warm on initial startup when it was downloading and installing a bunch of apps, but other than that, not really hot.

I don't play games or do intensive stuff on it though.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
On AT&T, downloaded dozens of apps and it barely got warm enough to notice if you were even paying attention. Definitely nothe to write home about.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie