New Smart Switch for PC and Mac

player22

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Didn't want to start a new thread as there is too many already.

Anyway I just want to look at my pictures on my phone on my computer.
I plug phone in with usb and it shows up under devices and drives .
I click on it and it takes me to a bunch of folders. I look in folder dcim like I did with other phones and it has camera , photo edited , and screen shots but when I click on any folder they say they are all empty. Where do I go to find my photos.?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Didn't want to start a new thread as there is too many already.

Anyway I just want to look at my pictures on my phone on my computer.
I plug phone in with usb and it shows up under devices and drives .
I click on it and it takes me to a bunch of folders. I look in folder dcim like I did with other phones and it has camera , photo edited , and screen shots but when I click on any folder they say they are all empty. Where do I go to find my photos.?

I haven't tried that yet, but you're right it should be there unless it is been protected somehow, I'll try that when I have a chance, if I remember :-\, but in the meantime if it still doing the same for you try using AirDroid it will do what you want plus a lot of other nice features.

Last edited:

player22

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I haven't tried that yet add but you're right it should be there unless somehow it is been protected somehow, I'll try that when I have a chance, if I remember:-\, but in the meantime if it still doing the same for you try using AirDroid it will do what you want plus a lot of other nice features.
I'll look into airdroid. But it kinda sucks you just can't plug your phone in and look at pictures . I've done that on my last two phones.