led notification app

red72

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Are there any good LED apps available that anyone recommends? On BlackBerry we had some g [do ones. Once we got to higher OS'S we even had it built in. You could even customize individuals. ANYTHING LIKE THAT FOR THE GS6?

Posted via the Android Central App

jlinz

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Are there any good LED apps available that anyone recommends? On BlackBerry we had some g [do ones. Once we got to higher OS'S we even had it built in. You could even customize individuals. ANYTHING LIKE THAT FOR THE GS6?

I'm a long time fan of Light Flow. Problem is that I couldn't get it to work with the S6 for some reason. Tried everything, but couldn't get it to properly control the LED (although other forms of notification worked). After much frustration, I installed LED Blinker Pro. Not anywhere as full featured as Light Flow, but it controls the LED perfectly.

I would try Light Flow first. If you can get it to work, great! If not, try LED Blinker Pro as a Plan B.

vailmc1

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site

I use LightFlow and it works great!

Techno-guy

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm a long time fan of Light Flow. Problem is that I couldn't get it to work with the S6 for some reason. Tried everything, but couldn't get it to properly control the LED (although other forms of notification worked). After much frustration, I installed LED Blinker Pro. Not anywhere as full featured as Light Flow, but it controls the LED perfectly.

I would try Light Flow first. If you can get it to work, great! If not, try LED Blinker Pro as a Plan B.

Thanks so much for the LED Blinker Pro suggestion...got it and it works fine. Makes no sense that Light Flow doesn't work properly on the S6 but it's all good in the end!

Darrkman

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I use Light Manager. I've used icon my Nexus 5 and now my S6. It's lighter than Light Flow.

Try it.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Overboost

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site

I've also tried Light Flow (free version) and couldn't get it to work. Granted, this is really my first attempt with it. Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I'm also curious to how vailmc1 has it working.

f308gt4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Light flow was working odd for me too, though I will admit a part of it had to do with how the phone handles vibrations in lollipop. I downloaded LED blinker pro and now seem to have everything working the way I want.

vailmc1

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I've also tried Light Flow (free version) and couldn't get it to work. Granted, this is really my first attempt with it. Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I'm also curious to how vailmc1 has it working.

Hey guys, what specifically do you want to know? I use the pro version. Under Device Setting and Root, I have "Reset color before change" selected and "Nexus 5 force LED reset". Let me know what else you want to know.

Overboost

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, what specifically do you want to know? I use the pro version. Under Device Setting and Root, I have "Reset color before change" selected and "Nexus 5 force LED reset". Let me know what else you want to know.

Thanks for the reply. I'll try the changes you've suggested and report back.

f308gt4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
What issues are you having? I got mine to work on my regular S6. Settings are basically what was posted above.

LED blinker pro also worked for me.

Darrkman

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'll say it again. Try Light Manager. I've used it on my Nexus 4, Nexus 5 and now Galaxy S6. It just works.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Jeff Hilton1

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site

Light Flow legacy worked for my Samsung Galaxy s6 edge plus

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci