overall I'm very happy with S6

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Thats good to hear, im a note guy, but i wanted the s6 to succeed because i wanted to be able to recommend it to people who need a new phone but dont want one as big as the note line.

My main concern is battery but so far the reviews arent too bad, a lot of people are getting a day w moderate use.

Glad your happy w yours, does the screen rotate ok? Seeing a lot of people saying theirs will not

Posted via the Android Central App

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Thats good to hear, im a note guy, but i wanted the s6 to succeed because i wanted to be able to recommend it to people who need a new phone but dont want one as big as the note line.

My main concern is battery but so far the reviews arent too bad, a lot of people are getting a day w moderate use.

Glad your happy w yours, does the screen rotate ok? Seeing a lot of people saying theirs will not

Yes its fine

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site

Same here, I would recommend s6 to people for sure, unless they have specific requirements beyond s6.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Same here, I would recommend s6 to people for sure, unless they have specific requirements beyond s6.

I would recommend it as well by presenting what I like about the device and let them decide for themselves. Everyone has different needs and expectations. I'm just really enthusiastic about this device which has only gotten better the more time that I spend with it. I've also learned a lot from folks patient enough to answer my questions.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I too am very happy with the S6 edge! Excellent device.

Posted on my Galaxy S6 Edge🔪(S is for Super) via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc