Anyone running their phone stock or even near stock?

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Most of us seem to toggle many things off, disable things, change settings etc. in order to improve battery life.

I'm just wondering if there's any brave souls here who leave everything on and everything default? Or maybe even just leave everything on and disable some bloat? I'm wondering how bad the battery actually is if I use the phone with all the bells and whistles.

ron561

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Most of us seem to toggle many things off, disable things, change settings etc. in order to improve battery life.

I'm just wondering if there's any brave souls here who leave everything on and everything default? Or maybe even just leave everything on and disable some bloat? I'm wondering how bad the battery actually is if I use the phone with all the bells and whistles.

Honestly the only thing I disabled to fix my battery issues were wifi calling and volte

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes

Posted via the Android Central App

Sorry man but it's not true, I always disable VoLTE in all my phones and I still have HD voice calls when calling my wife and others with HD voice capable phones, besides that my wife doesn't have a phone with VoLTE and has HD voice calls.

I can't tell you exactly how it runs but I remember that it was some frequency enabled feature that your phone radio should have available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781