Most of us seem to toggle many things off, disable things, change settings etc. in order to improve battery life.

I'm just wondering if there's any brave souls here who leave everything on and everything default? Or maybe even just leave everything on and disable some bloat? I'm wondering how bad the battery actually is if I use the phone with all the bells and whistles.
    04-12-2015 03:08 PM
    Most of us seem to toggle many things off, disable things, change settings etc. in order to improve battery life.

I'm just wondering if there's any brave souls here who leave everything on and everything default? Or maybe even just leave everything on and disable some bloat? I'm wondering how bad the battery actually is if I use the phone with all the bells and whistles.
    Honestly the only thing I disabled to fix my battery issues were wifi calling and volte
    04-12-2015 03:10 PM
    Honestly the only thing I disabled to fix my battery issues were wifi calling and volte
    Is volte what give my calls HD voice? Or is it something else.
    04-12-2015 03:19 PM
    Is volte what give my calls HD voice? Or is it something else.
    Yes

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-12-2015 03:26 PM
    Yes

Posted via the Android Central App
    Sorry man but it's not true, I always disable VoLTE in all my phones and I still have HD voice calls when calling my wife and others with HD voice capable phones, besides that my wife doesn't have a phone with VoLTE and has HD voice calls.

I can't tell you exactly how it runs but I remember that it was some frequency enabled feature that your phone radio should have available.
    04-12-2015 03:33 PM