Blue LED light won't stop blinking

tchafes

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
My blue LED light is blinking about every 5 seconds when the screen is off. I've checked all my apps, don't see any new notifications pending. I even have my LED indicator radio button turned to Off.

How do I get my phone to stop blinking?

Thanks!

intelo2

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
It's not perfect but I think it works (sometimes). Go to Settings>Accessibility>Notification Reminder>LED indicator. Then toggle it off then back on.

f308gt4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Idk what either of those are so apparently i am not, lol.

To clear cache, shut down the phone. Then press volume up key, home button, and power button at the same time. This will boot you into a menu where one of the options is to clear cache. Do it, then restart. Hopefully that will fix the issue.

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
It's not perfect but I think it works (sometimes). Go to Settings>Accessibility>Notification Reminder>LED indicator. Then toggle it off then back on.

Does anyone know why Samsung made it now that the LED wont light up while charging if we have this option ticked on?

GirlInRowB

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
I was having this problem and found that if you have this active for certain apps (messages, VM, etc) and add a NEW app to your phone, the default is for the the LED indicator to be on for notifications from that new app. I found four new apps I added automatically turned on the notification light. It's an opt out as opposed to an opt in which kind of stinks.

Ptt2

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
To turn the blue LED notifications light OFF, go to Settings/Sound and Notifications/Scroll down to Notifications on lock screen and turn it Off!

Ptt2

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
Actually you go to Settings/Sound and Notifications/scroll down toLED indicator and turn it Off. You can also go to the same place and choose Do Not Show Notifications under the "Notifications on lock screen". Then, under the App notifications you can choose to allow or block specific apps from pushing notifications!
I hope this helps! I, also, am a new owner of the Galaxy S6!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan