1) What is your initial impression of the color when opening up the box?

2) Any change to that opinion after a little use?

3) Since most of us have only seen it with major overhead lighting in a BB store, how does it look outdoors & in regular lighting?
    vegasdroid likes this.
    04-13-2015 08:51 AM
    Mine won't get here until Wednesday. I'll share my thoughts later. I just hope Netflix codes from T-Mobile promo are still available by the time I get it. Otherwise, I'll raise hell with T-Mobile.
    04-13-2015 09:53 AM
    Mine won't get here until Wednesday. I'll share my thoughts later. I just hope Netflix codes from T-Mobile promo are still available by the time I get it. Otherwise, I'll raise hell with T-Mobile.
    Pretty sure the promotion ends today but it may last a bit longer, also btw tmobile has nothing to do with that promotion. If you go into the store they will just tell you to call samsung, they won't be able to do anything about it. I had to contact samsung in order to get mine working

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-13-2015 11:39 AM
    Anybody receive theirs yet?
    04-13-2015 01:55 PM
    I will tomorrow

04-13-2015 03:06 PM
    any update magia & happy200hk?

I will tomorrow

04-15-2015 08:10 AM
    1) Shiny and reflective. Muted gold color... particularly indoors in dim light it looks more platinum.

2) The color shifts with lighting. Really reflective in bright light. More platinum in dim light. More gold and sometimes white in daylight. Overall, I think it's tastefully done... not too blingy but it is shiny.

3) In bright daylight it can be reflective. Some folks won't like that. I think it looks stunning and tasteful, exactly what I wanted. It's different but not showy.
    kedesa likes this.
    04-15-2015 10:11 AM
    I just ordered a 128GB Gold S6 and would love to see some pics from real users of the gold color.

Thanks!
    04-15-2015 12:58 PM
    Exactly what I was looking for Carlos -- thanks for the insight.

Would you say normal indoor lighting, the phone is not so shiny/reflective? or does any presence of light set off the shiny-factor

1) Shiny and reflective. Muted gold color... particularly indoors in dim light it looks more platinum.

2) The color shifts with lighting. Really reflective in bright light. More platinum in dim light. More gold and sometimes white in daylight. Overall, I think it's tastefully done... not too blingy but it is shiny.

3) In bright daylight it can be reflective. Some folks won't like that. I think it looks stunning and tasteful, exactly what I wanted. It's different but not showy.
    04-15-2015 01:31 PM
    I'm in a dim room with the lights turned down and I have to say that it catches light such that it is definitely reflective. Frankly it's like a mirror... it will catch light. I like that. It looks different and several people have noticed it. If you are in doubt, you definitely want to take a look at one in person. You have to be OK with having it be shiny.
    04-15-2015 03:40 PM
    I just got my Netflix code - I bought the phone before 4/12 so I made the cutoff. They dont ask for receipt, just imei # amd wifi mac address.

So far, gold looks attractive. I won't go into color preference, but this color with its reflective design definitely catches your attention. It definitely gives it a LV/Gucci feel rather than a typical Kate spade feel with previous phones. On this factor alone, it'll win many hearts.
    04-15-2015 05:53 PM