I read some other threads on here but couldn't find anyone asking the same question. I just got the S6 last week, and I've been using Firefox on it because I'm more familiar with the tabbing system it uses after using iPhones for 8 years. But when I try to save an image by long holding and clicking save image it just vanishes. I checked the gallery, Google photos, even went into My Files and checked images and downloads and checked Firefoxes downloads but it's as if it didn't save at all. So I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or where these images could possibly be going.

Thanks in advance.
    04-13-2015 10:43 AM
    Welcome to the forums. It might be an issue with the app and the phone. The S6 hasn't been out long, and it may be a bug in Firefox. Have you sent them an email explaining the issue?

Edit: sent an email to Firefox...sorry for the lack of clarity.
    04-13-2015 10:53 AM
    Long-press/Save Image. If it doesn't show up in Gallery after that your Media Scanner isn't picking up the change, so either restart the phone or run an app like Rescan Media to force it to rescan. (The image file should be in the Download folder.)
    Crashdamage likes this.
    04-13-2015 10:55 AM
    Alright I'll try both, if the scan doesn't work I'll send and email to Firefox.
    04-13-2015 11:10 AM
    I just bought a Asus ZenPadS 8 and I have the same problem. I have tried making sure no folders are hidden in the gallery. I have tried switching download location from internal to sd and vice versa, I have scoured web boards, no luck other browsers have no problem saving. I have tried factory reset and installing Firefox first still no luck. Only Firefox has the issue. I am hoping it gets address soon. Please post back if you do d a solution.

I read some other threads on here but couldn't find anyone asking the same question. I just got the S6 last week, and I've been using Firefox on it because I'm more familiar with the tabbing system it uses after using iPhones for 8 years. But when I try to save an image by long holding and clicking save image it just vanishes. I checked the gallery, Google photos, even went into My Files and checked images and downloads and checked Firefoxes downloads but it's as if it didn't save at all. So I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or where these images could possibly be going.

Thanks in advance.
    08-18-2015 01:18 PM