Where have they hidden DLNA on my S6

finallyleigh

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
So, quick connect doesn't seem to cut it for connecting to some of my Samsung kit... my tab s still has DLNA, bit I can't find a hint that this is causing anyone else problems? Any ideas?

Posted via the Android Central App

Optic-Flare

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
So, quick connect doesn't seem to cut it for connecting to some of my Samsung kit... my tab s still has DLNA, bit I can't find a hint that this is causing anyone else problems? Any ideas?

Posted via the Android Central App

Actually Samsung has made a change to quick connect on the S6 edge. Quick Connect will play music to your DLNA device now ONLY if you use Samsung's music app. Try this open Samsung's music app and start playing a song, then swipe down from the top and tap on "Quick Connect" and you will see and be able to play to your DLNA device. Now close the Samsung music app, open the google music app and follow the same steps as before. You will now notice that "Quick Connect" has lost its ability to locate your DLNA device! Not happy Samsung, now I have to root my new phone.

Bennoit

May 3, 2015
Visit site
I am pissed off Samsung has done that. I used to use this feature on my HTC M8 and can't believe these selfish idiots at Samsung have taken it away. Why only allow it using their pointless app which links to the square root of FA? I actually raised a fault with the Samsung technical support , these people have less knowledge than my dog, and didn't even know they had changed the spec. from the S5 where it works. Rant over.

By the way how do you root the phone other than sticking a **** in it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power