Not only hoping to get feedback on how the stock mail app is handling your exchange-based email, but would like to see pics of the screen. Are there any apps out there that consolidate sms, mms, work email, personal email all in one box?
    04-13-2015 02:23 PM
    It seems slow once in a while syncing
    04-13-2015 02:40 PM
    I like it a lot better than previous iterations (ie. My note 3.) It's slick and professional looking with great animations and very user friendly imo.

Posted via the Android Central App
    kjjb0204 likes this.
    04-13-2015 03:14 PM
    Coming from BlackBerry this really frustrated me over the weekend. I had set up my activesync through the OS. I have a lot of folders, and this program didn't combine my folder notifications with the general box, but listed them below so i would have to open the inbox, scroll down, open the staff folder, and scroll down to see that i had multiple emails that i missed. Also not having the HUB has been frustrating to say the least. Three separate app icons for email, gmail, hotmail, exchange. Separate icons for text, facebook, twitter. Swipe down to check notifications. This is just crazy....................

I remember our previous CEO when he switched from BB to Android he was set up by our IT Director using Touchdown, but after reading the reviews i didn't think this was the best app, at least not for me. I am using Nine now and my any emails that go to any one of my folders are all going to my inbox. This is fantastic. I am a little perturbed by the fact that when someone responds, or i respond, to an email it changes who it's from. Might be a conversation setting somewhere i missed, or it may be the only way it works. Also i am having an issue with setting up custom ringtones for individuals, but i sent an email to support for that. I really like this one better than what came with the phone. Not just for functionality , but fluidness, and an overall pleasing UI.
    kjjb0204 likes this.
    04-13-2015 04:03 PM
    Try outlook.
    04-13-2015 07:49 PM
    Is there anyway on the stock email app to delete multiple emails in the 'delete' folder
    04-13-2015 07:54 PM
    Is there anyway on the stock email app to delete multiple emails in the 'delete' folder
    Click on each check box next to the emails you want to delete, hit delete, go to the trash file, repeat.

04-13-2015 11:57 PM
    Not only hoping to get feedback on how the stock mail app is handling your exchange-based email, but would like to see pics of the screen. Are there any apps out there that consolidate sms, mms, work email, personal email all in one box?
    Actually I think you want something like BlackBerry hub don't you?

04-13-2015 11:58 PM
    That would be quite a fluster cluck wouldn't it?
    04-14-2015 12:22 AM
    I use the Outlook app as well. It is well done, but a Beta app so it occasionally will need to be restarted on my phone. But it is beautiful and the Focused view of my mail is great.

04-14-2015 05:23 AM
    Click on each check box next to the emails you want to delete, hit delete, go to the trash file, repeat.

I know that much. I mean is there a way to delete ALL trash emails without clicking each one?

I used to use bluemail and this app had that option. I would really like to use the stock email but if I can't delete 100 emails at once without clicking each one I may have to find another email app.
    04-14-2015 05:28 AM
    Actually I think you want something like BlackBerry hub don't you?

Yep. The two things that keep me going back to my BlackBerry are the hub and the keyboard. I absolutely love the hub. I hate my tiny, dim screen and lack of good, smooth apps. I tried the s5 for a while, then a droid turbo, then note 4. Also tried the BlackBerry classic. Keep going back to my stupid little q10. If there were a hub-equivalent I would pay $20 for it and get the gs6.

red72 likes this.
    04-14-2015 06:26 AM
    I've found one issue and its kind of a major one. I can only sync my email addresse from my corporate account when I'm at my office. It wont sync anywhere else.
    04-14-2015 11:02 AM
    I know that much. I mean is there a way to delete ALL trash emails without clicking each one?

I used to use bluemail and this app had that option. I would really like to use the stock email but if I can't delete 100 emails at once without clicking each one I may have to find another email app.
    My apologies. Hit the MORE button in the upper right corner, tap Delete All. Done.

04-14-2015 11:09 AM
    My apologies. Hit the MORE button in the upper right corner, tap Delete All. Done.

I don't have that option?? This is why I can't figure it out. Is there an issue with my app?

When I hit the more button the only option is "edit". When I hit that it slides all emails to the right, puts a box in front of each to check one by one. That's it. No other option.
    04-14-2015 12:15 PM
    I've found one issue and its kind of a major one. I can only sync my email addresse from my corporate account when I'm at my office. It wont sync anywhere else.

My issue was human error which is typically the first problem. All is good now. Using Gmail for all emails
    04-14-2015 01:53 PM
    I don't have that option?? This is why I can't figure it out. Is there an issue with my app?

When I hit the more button the only option is "edit". When I hit that it slides all emails to the right, puts a box in front of each to check one by one. That's it. No other option.
    FuzzyB,

Are you on the Trash folder? I have 6 options when I hit MORE, including edit and delete all only shows if you actually have stuff in there. Are you sure you're using the default Samsung email app? I'm using it with my Hotmail account and it works great.

I'm not sure why you aren't getting that option.

04-14-2015 02:10 PM
    FuzzyB,

Are you on the Trash folder? I have 6 options when I hit MORE, including edit and delete all only shows if you actually have stuff in there. Are you sure you're using the default Samsung email app? I'm using it with my Hotmail account and it works great.

I'm not sure why you aren't getting that option.

Yeah I'm sure. I hit the More button and get 'edit' only. Nothing more.
    04-14-2015 02:49 PM
    Yeah I'm sure. I hit the More button and get 'edit' only. Nothing more.
    Interesting indeed. I'm on Att if that matters.

04-14-2015 03:17 PM