Will you be returning your S6?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I think most of us have 14 days to decide and we are only a few days in but I'm curious if anyone is on the fence, keeping it for sure, or returning it for sure.

When I purchased I was probably 50/50 but after using it for 4 days now I'd say I'm 95% keeping it.

T-Mobile has a $50 restocking fee if I did decide to return it so that plays a small factor too. :D

vegasdroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely keeping mine! The only thing that I may do, is exchange my 64gb for the 128gb. By the way, I have the S6E.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Not unless something crazy happens in the next 19 days.............Otherwise i'm keeping the Platinum Gold Edge!!!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
This is the best phone I have ever had
- Wireless Charging/Fast Charging
- AMAZING Camera
- Fast phone
- Amazing sound with headphones
- QHD Screen

....definitely a keeper

apple2samsungUser

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I am contemplating to return the Galaxy S6 . Cant connect my HP Brother over blue tooth , my Bose Head phones cant control the volume .The issues related to migrating my old songs on iphone to GS6 are few of the issues making me switch to iPhone6 /iPhone 6+.

Sere81

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Love the phone. But just don't think I'm getting the battery life I should. And I've done all the recommended settings

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I am contemplating to return the Galaxy S6 . Cant connect my HP Brother over blue tooth , my Bose Head phones cant control the volume .The issues related to migrating my old songs on iphone to GS6 are few of the issues making me switch to iPhone6 /iPhone 6+.
Buy new headphones or use the ones that came with, android and iOS headphones are not compatible with each other for volume control. You will always have this problem anytime you switch in either direction.

305rob305

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I returned my Edge because of the brightness issue. The brightness would dim when not in direct light even on manual. I hope there's a fix to this because I really loved everything else

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Love the phone. But just don't think I'm getting the battery life I should. And I've done all the recommended settings

same here. I am getting about 9 hours of battery life and I am not a power user. I am giving it a few more days to see if battery will improve. Cell standby is eating my battery the most.

Bpschoon81

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
For some reason Wifi is eating my battery's lunch. I've restricted all background data, wiped cache, factory reset, the whole nine yards. Yet my ATT version is just churning through battery life. It lasted 8 hours today with 3 hours of SOT at 36% of battery but "Wifi Activity" at 52%. I was going to sell my iPhone 6 to pay for this but I'll probably head back to it until the G4 comes out.

It sucks too. Camera is important to me and the s6 kicks my iPhone's **** when it comes to camera.

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
same here. I am getting about 9 hours of battery life and I am not a power user. I am giving it a few more days to see if battery will improve. Cell standby is eating my battery the most.

I'm getting an average of 17 hrs with my S6, and that's with the WiFi on all day. What I did do, was turn off Google Location History and adjust the brightness level to be about 1/3 from full. I've been using my S6 almost constantly. So, I'm surprised to see only 9 hrs of battery life.

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting an average of 17 hrs with my S6, and that's with the WiFi on all day. What I did do, was turn off Google Location History and adjust the brightness level to be about 1/3 from full. I've been using my S6 almost constantly. So, I'm surprised to see only 9 hrs of battery life.
I have my screen brightness set at 1/4 and location is turned off. Imagine I came from note 3 and note 4 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12